Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

found this on the book. 

i thought the logo was glued, but its. holes are pretty cool haha. 
I'm sure this was done on purpose...but I also wouldn't be surprised if they came like this, especially with all of the quality issues on this release 
laugh.gif

The quality on my Just Us sandals is shotty as hell, Jesus Christ Ronnie :lol:

One is slightly larger then the other, Right sandal has a sink hole, there is brown stuff on my Just letters that won't come off. I'm not happy.

The quality on my Just Us sandals is shotty as hell, Jesus Christ Ronnie
laugh.gif

One is slightly larger then the other, Right sandal has a sink hole, there is brown stuff on my Just letters that won't come off. I'm not happy.
why would u pay money for some chancletas that say just us when u can cop some benassi slides for the low low?

What's the best way to get in contact with kith customer service? Had an error on an order I need fixed but don't want to waste my time with a runaround.

What's the best way to get in contact with kith customer service? Had an error on an order I need fixed but don't want to waste my time with a runaround.
honestly, anytime ive had questions i'd hit up Adam Stubbs on FB. Matt Parker was helpful too when he worked there

Ok this may sound like a stupid question but whats up with the Mercer Pants? I've been doing some back tracking thru the thread and searching other sites for size info since some say the measurements Kith has on the site for sizes are inaccurate and from reading a bunch of conversations and comments from months back it seems Mercer pants were next to impossible to cop since they sold out as soon as new sizes were listed. People were talking about buying off the Bay for double price since they couldn't get them for retail and now it seems every mercer color has almost every size available for purchase thru Kith. Did the Pants change that much where people are not buying them anymore or was it just a temporary hype that faded away? I know they have seasonal collections but it seems the Classics line remains the same throughout the year with the same products. 

Ok this may sound like a stupid question but whats up with the Mercer Pants? I've been doing some back tracking thru the thread and searching other sites for size info since some say the measurements Kith has on the site for sizes are inaccurate and from reading a bunch of conversations and comments from months back it seems Mercer pants were next to impossible to cop since they sold out as soon as new sizes were listed. People were talking about buying off the Bay for double price since they couldn't get them for retail and now it seems every mercer color has almost every size available for purchase thru Kith. Did the Pants change that much where people are not buying them anymore or was it just a temporary hype that faded away? I know they have seasonal collections but it seems the Classics line remains the same throughout the year with the same products. 
combination of the factors you listed.

hype wore off

other companies began offering similar product at a lower price point

no longer made in the USA.

I have a three pairs that i often think about selling, but i know i'd prob regret selling them since theyre the made in the USA pairs.

Last edited:

combination of the factors you listed.

hype wore off

other companies began offering similar product at a lower price point

no longer made in the USA.

I have a three pairs that i often think about selling, but i know i'd prob regret selling them since theyre the made in the USA pairs.
Is it just the materials that were used previously that make the pants better or did they change the design/fit of the Mercer when they moved manufacturing to China? I know everyone loves a domestic made product these days, who wouldn't? But sometimes just cause its made in usa doesn't mean its handmade by a professional tailor lol you can still get the same materials and design with outsourced manufacturing just at a higher production rate when sales have increased so much you can't keep up demand at home. Just wondering if this is maybe the case or they actually went full Nike and cut quality in favor of cheaper labor and higher profit margins. 

I don't know tbh I haven't bought any of the newer mercers

I don't know tbh I haven't bought any of the newer mercers
lol ok i didn't think you had since you already have 3 pairs. O well thats a shame I wanted to try out a pair since they seem to be so popular among the Jogger crowd but with this new version and Kith infamous return policy I guess ill just stick with Zanerobe for now until I can find someone who has bought a pair recently in my size. 

The quality on my Just Us sandals is shotty as hell, Jesus Christ Ronnie :lol:

Yea same here Sandals came today and wow horrible i understand that they some generic sandals form Chinatown somewhere with the kith branding by the brown stains on the letters is a bad look

Is it just the materials that were used previously that make the pants better or did they change the design/fit of the Mercer when they moved manufacturing to China? I know everyone loves a domestic made product these days, who wouldn't? But sometimes just cause its made in usa doesn't mean its handmade by a professional tailor lol you can still get the same materials and design with outsourced manufacturing just at a higher production rate when sales have increased so much you can't keep up demand at home. Just wondering if this is maybe the case or they actually went full Nike and cut quality in favor of cheaper labor and higher profit margins. 
dunno bro, i had a pair of mercers when they were still manufactured in ny and the quality was shoddy, loose threads, sizing way off, inseam length too long. there were also multiple accounts of pockets ripping or sewed incorrectly. not sure if i had a lemon but that made in usa label doesn't mean much when the ****tiest factories are sourced.

Back
Top Bottom