Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

laugh.gif

For those that received their New Balance CNS's, how'd you go on sizing? I went TTS and they have a fair amount of room but I feel like .5 down might be too small. Thoughts?

I went half size down on mine.. First time I ever went half size down just because it was recommended by when adding your size to cart, And heard tons of rumors 998 run kinda big. And got mine in yesterday and it's perfect like if it was my normal size. Trust me I was paranoid to go half size down lol. Glad I did

I went half size down on mine.. First time I ever went half size down just because it was recommended by when adding your size to cart, And heard tons of rumors 998 run kinda big. And got mine in yesterday and it's perfect like if it was my normal size. Trust me I was paranoid to go half size down lol. Glad I did
New NB people... LOL

Nah just messing but for 998s and 997....you go down .5

Do you own any 998s? I've heard that they fit the same as all 998s.

Agree that WTF are good for collection purposes only. That julz chick is always a wild one though.

So how did it go in Miami? y'all got multiple pairs of the WTF i heard..............................
everyone in miami knew they wouldnt be selling them btw. 

The ones that got F'd over are the ones that came from other cities 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Of the GLIIIs Flamingo is the best for me. Only one I actually own.

The one I don't have, but really wish I did is selvedge denim. Those turned me on to RF and Asics in general, and it was before I really understood how vital the timing was with online drops. 

Back
Top Bottom