Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

No email and I'm within the tri state. Purchased many times from them too...

Anyone mind sending the link so I can enter? PM please

I have two emails subscribed , not sure if I should do both.
NOTE: You can only be on ONE STORE list. If you are on multiple lists, you will automatically be disqualified.

I have two emails subscribed too. I used my name and my brothers. I guess it's safe if it's two different names. I signed us both up for Manhattan location.

Last edited:

Go Bucs. Excited about their future and ready to get back to use my season tickets 
glasses.gif
Winstons progression has been amazing to watch.

I once said I would rather have Marcus, but jameis has been lights out compared to him.

His growth has been scary good.
Haha. I'm an FSU fan and season ticket holder with them, too. I knew after the Boston College their National Championship season. the kid was special and the team was different. Aside from his questionable off the field judgement and previous antics, the kid has it all. And regardless of whether he was guilty of the crimes he was accused of, he put himself in the position for people to question, followed by other less than stellar decisions. Moving forward, he's progressing rather quickly and already a leader in the locker room as a rookie. Hopefully it results in another SB ring/championship for the Bucs.

That said, Marcus is a special kid and a real class act. I'm sure he'll have a great career, but I hope Jameis' is better for obvious reasons. Regardless, if JW wasn't available, I'd take him in a heartbeat

Last edited:
No email and I'm within the tri state. Purchased many times from them too...

Anyone mind sending the link so I can enter? PM please
your not the only one, same here. have two different email accounts subscribed to the newsletter and neither one of them got this email. and i live in new jersey.

your not the only one, same here. have two different email accounts subscribed to the newsletter and neither one of them got this email. and i live in new jersey.

Same here except I only have 1 mail subscribed and with a long order history. Live on the border too so that's odd.

Hopefully the email comes through or someone generous can PM the link

good thing i came here, I usually don't check the email my kith account is subscribed to often. Hoping to cook on Wednesday

So that $250 price confirmed? That's doable. I just want the socks, pins, and the material swatch thing. Will probably oop a homie the kicks.

Back
Top Bottom