Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah, TTS fit in the Bapes, and maybe could have gotten away with a 9 but it would have been snug. I wear a 10 in GLVs, too, although in some I can get away TTS 9.5
I just tried on a size 10 in the bape camo discs and they fit similar to the 10.5 coa. I think it's because the bapes are made with softer and stretchier neoprene vs the thick cut leather/nubuck on the coa's. Both were comfortably snug with the same amount of extra space in the toebox (lengthwise).

my size
Mine too 
nerd.gif

I mean...that's the whole point. Goes with the concept of the shoes.

Which is absolutely atrocious if I haven't mentioned it already. :tongue:

Pair arrived from Kith today. In regular Asics box. No socks, book, pins etc. despite getting charged the full $325 This happen to anybody else? Will be interested to hear what Customer Service has to say but they are out until Monday I was told. I talked to somebody at one of the stores and he said that every pair was supposed to come with the special packaging so I'm not sure what happened.
View media item 1848093

Last edited:
Pair arrived from Kith today. In regular Asics box. No socks, book, pins etc. despite getting charged the full $325 This happen to anybody else? Will be interested to hear what Customer Service has to say but they are out until Monday I was told. I talked to somebody at one of the stores and he said that every pair was supposed to come with the special packaging so I'm not sure what happened.
yeah oook 
eyes.gif

Its crazy how all the info of the package was listed on the packing slip. glad ups doesnt have many sneakeheads 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I have central Parks from the first drop. Wore em a  few times, but it's been a minute. Bringing them back out for New Years. Rocking some light corduroy, not sure what to rock on top tho. Might go for another cream/tan color for the top, maybe something green or olive but i's a hard match to the green on the shoes. I'll probably end up with black shirt or brown hoodie if I can't decide. What ya think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom