Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm surprised how many of you are digging the RF Dooms, considering the size of branding. I'm not a branding snob but it's something that's turning me off. A small grey Kith logo would've sufficed for me.

I'm surprised how many of you are digging the RF Dooms, considering the size of branding. I'm not a branding snob but it's something that's turning me off. A small grey Kith logo would've sufficed for me.
with nt denim you can't even see that branding

I need the Lexington hoody in the washed olive color...does kith regularly restock it's been OOS on their website for a minute?

Last edited:
I need the Lexington hoody in the washed olive color...does kith regularly restock it's been OOS on their website for a minute?

i think they only restock items from the Classics line. try calling one of the stores...i know they've done phone orders in the past

On my pair, yes. They're pretty loud...more so on the right shoe. Guess they just need to be broken in.

honestly im fine with it. rather it say something like "just us" on the back that doesn't even look like branding (unless you follow kith).

Back
Top Bottom