Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

doorways are nice but i can't get down w the model. just too bulky.

Either a phantom sell out or just resellers.

Im convinced ANY collab for any popular brand is gonna fly off the shelves just for that.

What are the chances of these dropping at other Asics account. I know they said these were "kith exclusives".

thats the thing w resell.

theres always a sucker ready to pay.

can't just blame the reseller destroying "the culture", gotta blame the hype beast too.
im not blaming anybody on either side of the transaction...what people choose to do with their money is not my problem...all im saying is resellers try to flourish on almost every hype or "limited" release....for as many releases that make them a ton of profit, there are twice as many that they are lucky to make 20-30 bucks on and even break even or take a loss..aka "retail tuesday"

my point is that I was agreeing with the comment that you cant believe the internet masses talking about "passing" ....brought up nicekicks because they are getting top dollar ...the demand is unreal for those...and nmd in general is second only to yeezy right now....

And how bout WTFiegs.. how many ppl talked them down and said they were atrocious?  

My bad to get sidetracked haha...I really am excited to get these sterlings in hand!

i guess my issue is i only focus on shoes and wearing shoes. i don't care bout the other parts of "the game"

I told that dude yesterday, that they were limited. You guys never listen to me
chill Will, they waiting for that second color way and restock cuz phantom sell out lmao

Last edited:
I was at DSM London today and a worker there had them on. They are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I wasn't a fan before.

lol i don't get how people question willmax with his info.

you have numbers?

someone threw around 2000

way less than 2000 online...

dope, hope i dont get hit with a cancel cuz :smokin

s-l1600.jpg

less pairs should = better QC

Last edited:
All the people that are now jumping on Ronnie's name because of the homage resell price definitely fueled this Sterling release

Back
Top Bottom