Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The links that were posted in this thread works. Just have to make sure you received the email from kith and are logged in.

Did not purchase any of the shoes, but was able to get the volcano madison
The links that were posted in this thread works. Just have to make sure you received the email from kith and are logged in.
Does someone have some ninja tricks or sumthin' 
laugh.gif

Want this Salmon Toe jacket... Can't checkout unless I buy CNS though. Can't even see the Volcanoes :lol:

Got the medium CNS. Looks dope in pics. Can't wait to see in person. Salmon toe in sick but I can't buy them.

Got link for volcano but doesn't work :/ i can look at salmon toe and cns but no luck on volcano anyone have a email to contact them? in my kith account it shoes i purchased all 3 but only have access for two thanks

have any of you guys called a store and placed a phone order? I'm looking for a hoody in a sz that isn't listed online. curious if i could cop from a store.

Last edited:
have any of you guys called a store and placed a phone order? I'm looking for a hoody in a sz that isn't listed online. curious if i could cop from a store.
you mean do a phone order with kith? yea, i did for pinnacle 1s. no idea if they'll sell you a size that isnt listed online though, but doesnt hurt to try

Got my cns but was a hassle. Really want the volcano one though :/ . Oh well here's today's footwork...
Haven't thought of swapping in the black laces on mine before, but after seeing this pic I might need to try it out for something different. Looking very sleek. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom