Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just in case anyone is interested here is a little review in spanish but english subs available of the incoming rf x colette puma disc release.

Last edited:
Is this a collab? im all the way in for a presto collab
nah dont think so, but i would not be surprised if there's a nike x kith collab later on this year. seems like he has been collabing with nike heavily the past year with in-store experiences for their launches - for example the flyknit AF1s and the AM0s last year - that its only a matter of time.

edit: it might be, or at least to a degree... adam stubbs posted on FB they're exclusively dropping only at Kith and on the SNKRS app

Last edited:
Those are not a kith collab nor are they an exclusive.

Kith will be the first to sell them with an installation to roll it out. Nothing more nothing less.

KITH just dropped their Spring 2 collection. Personally I like the overall aesthetics, but the price tag is going to keep me away. I personally don't think the quality of their clothes justifies the price tag. Now John Elliott is a different story ...

Was interested in the t shirts, guess they didn't drop today
t shirts and shorts drop next saturday i believe.

almost picked up a hat today but decided against it. dont really like any of the spring pieces that dropped today. might pick up a pair of shorts next week but idk

How do discs fit? I only have r698s which I go down .5 in from my true size and 1 pair of bogs which are tts but tight on the ankle.

Apologies, only just seen this. They fit TTS for me, well the COA's do. I'm guessing these will be the same.

Back
Top Bottom