Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I wanna play Overwatch so bad but I know if it drops I'm not getting out of the game and back into Windows quick enough lol

LMAO. Meth should know y'all in here spamming too. Stay in the YZY thread please.
You mean trying to help the community? We aint chargin for sneaker advice like some clowns. 
Hook me and @9thWonder23kid  up with size 10 Super Greens, bruh. We'll validate you after that.
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
 Show us your ninja skills with this Kith Strike
happy.gif
nerd.gif

LMAO. Meth should know y'all in here spamming too. Stay in the YZY thread please.
You mean trying to help the community? We aint chargin for sneaker advice like some clowns. 
If you want to help the community, help the community.  Spamming a twitter account and a clique is not helping the community.  

If you have info you're willing to share, share it.  "Follow me on IG for info!" isn't sharing info, it's spamming an IG. 

The whole "you have to belong to our secret treehouse club" routine is getting old.  Teasing/taunting people with the possibility of info is considered trolling.  That's not what NikeTalk is or has ever been about.  

MrForce!!!!' Beautiful shots brother. Glad the shoes came early for you

Back
Top Bottom