Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Heavily considering those Sakura JE Escobars at that price, but I also need to save some cash for other sales today. Hmm... 
eyes.gif

Heavily considering those Sakura JE Escobars at that price, but I also need to save some cash for other sales today. Hmm... :rolleyes  

Copped the grey/burg escobars. Slept on it last time they were on sale.

Don't sleep brother. 122 shipped is a no brainer

Copped the grey/burg escobars. Slept on it last time they were on sale.

Don't sleep brother. 122 shipped is a no brainer
Those look really solid, but I was considering the navy ones myself. Figured they'd be a good alternative to denim. I'll more than likely wind up pulling the trigger when I get paid later today if they still have my size by then.

I already got 2 orders in my first and third... second hasn't shipped and probably won't hear on the F&F until next week.... the MAI fit snug so hoping they size me up if I don't catch my size...

In another note has anyone tried to use an instore ticket since they updated the site? I hear they are asking for all sorts of info to verify...

Was thinking about the JE escobars but then realized I rarely wear sweats. Also, those sagas were very tempting except I dont need another black/white shoe.

Back
Top Bottom