Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Glad you were able to eat

True RF fashion

No cyber Monday drop they said lmao

Salmon toes look way better
You cop? If so, what size and part of San Diego? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Need 10 Salmons and Mossads for like $500 each... lol
Fixed 
nthat.gif

I should have went with cc instead of PayPal. PayPal hung forever when logging in, then when processing the order.
Same Thing initially happened to me, then backed out and went thru the regular checkout and you still have the PP option at that time and it connected to PP almost right away. But while I was waiting for that the first time around I missed out on being able to cop the STs. I was after the mossads first.

Last edited:
Literally slept right through. Good to see so many cook. I figured I would be extra salty but I must be numb from retail madness these last few weeks. Wanted ST's since missing the first drop, and even w the midsole would have kept. Mossads look the better of the two, would have taken either. Money saved? lol

You think he'll ever release salmons again? even in 4-5-6 years?

im really happy i got mossads but salmons were grails to me

Last edited:
Shout to slacking off at work at the right time :lol:

I was on my phone trying to figure out what's going on with my Yeezy ADC order and I get the tweet notification. A least when my Yeezy order gets cancelled, I have these to soften the blow :frown:

Shout to slacking off at work at the right time :lol:

I was on my phone trying to figure out what's going on with my Yeezy ADC order and I get the tweet notification. A least when my Yeezy order gets cancelled, I have these to soften the blow :frown:

Yeezys ain't like they used to be.

These unicorns >

there might be a size 9 militia restocking. I double dipped but the second order is not on my account order history. got confirmation email for both orders tho.

Back
Top Bottom