Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ask her if she can get a phone number to that place (if there even is one) and if they have any Aspen Pack gear there. I'll have a few buddies grab if it's in store. TIA 
happy.gif
im pretty sure theres acouple people in here that went to the miami store and can look on their receipt of their purchase and see if it has a phone number
I hope so. I tried calling the NYC stores several times (of course, no answer), DMing Ronnie and Kithset (you guessed it, no answer), I think I Tweeted, too. 

I'm going to look back a few pages at that Chocolate 750 receipt from Christmas and see if I spot anything BRB.

EDIT: I thought I scanned it for a phone their digits previously, but I just doubled checked. No number 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
people who have/had the puma COA mint/coral toes do you think i can do .5 down from my true size or should i stay tts? i had both a long time ago and dont remember how sizing was lol

Problem with ooping coke bottles is that it requires a kith treats purchase lol shes won't be able to go around buying 20 ice creams haha

people who have/had the puma COA mint/coral toes do you think i can do .5 down from my true size or should i stay tts? i had both a long time ago and dont remember how sizing was lol
there's no way i could have gone down in my COA... I actually think i should have went .5 up lol, they're kinda narrow

No way. Maybe .5 up, but certainly not down.

there's no way i could have gone down in my COA... I actually think i should have went .5 up lol, they're kinda narrow
damn found a crazy good deal on one but its .5 down from my true size :[ wish they fit like r698s i can go .5 down in those 

NEED BUGABOO SALMON JACKET!!! SIZE SMALL OR XSMALL. Anyone know where to find it, or if anyone has? PP ready for this one, been searching to long!

I have the Colette collab and when I was in line at Kith they ran out of my size. Dude let me try a half size down and they fit perfect.

Last edited:
Biggest kith regret of 16' was not buying any of the legends day hoodies or pants.

Near impossible to find an XL in either now.
my biggest regret was passing on the entire columbia drop 
mean.gif
 regretted it, and managed to cop the williams hoodie off a restock.. but that got cancelled 
mean.gif

mean.gif

My salmon bugaboo jacket has not gotten near enough wear thanks to this mild winter. Still my all time favorite jacket... almost makes it okay with not getting the CNS parka.

No way. Maybe .5 up, but certainly not down.

I know you got your answer but I agree with these two. I think it's the full suede that makes them fit smaller. I have other disc blazes that I purposefully went half down in, but my COA's in my TTS fit the same if not tighter than those.

Back
Top Bottom