Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Please take that soft attempt of hype out of here and into the thread it belongs (boost)

Thanks

images

What was retail on the Kith linens? The price is dropping like a rock on goat and wondering if I should grab them or wait for ww release.

has anyone came across one of those kith soccer jerseys
seen a few on ebay recently, the brazil one at least (not sure if you mean those or one of those ones that dropped w the boost aces or whatever they're called few months back). If thats the one you mean, they're was a few right after the drop but haven't seen one since.

Last edited:
seen a few on ebay recently, the brazil one at least (not sure if you mean those or one of those ones that dropped w the boost aces or whatever they're called few months back). If thats the one you mean, they're was a few right after the drop but haven't seen one since.

Yea the recent ones, I've been searching but nothing :frown:

This may be a long shot, but any chance someone in here who has a Kith hoodie (Rugrats, PR, Capn Kit, etc) can measure the width? As in, a couple inches underneath the armpits.  

Need to see if I can get away with a Medium or need a Large.  Kith only give length and neck measurements.  

Thanks

This may be a long shot, but any chance someone in here who has a Kith hoodie (Rugrats, PR, Capn Kit, etc) can measure the width? As in, a couple inches underneath the armpits.  

Need to see if I can get away with a Medium or need a Large.  Kith only give length and neck measurements.  

Thanks

They fit true to size, I have one of each

Just picked up the Response trails... size 10.5 ...anyone know if they fit TTS ? im an 11 in UB and they fit a tad loose.. have a fried looking to sell me his for arounf retail... thanks!

Back
Top Bottom