Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Peeps has the market dried up for Cyclades? Looking for a size 12 and cant find on the bay or GOAT or Stock X. Smh...

Any help would be appreciated.

yea im honestly shocked it was found, i remember someone else in here was in the same boat as me.. maybe your pair will show up too? 
nerd.gif
it was me! but i doubt ill be as lucky as you. congrats!!

EDIT: went to check my tracking they sent me from back in December that didn't have any movment for weeks and now it appears that I have a package waiting for me at my Po Box.....
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Trail boost finally came in and yep I could probably went down to 11.5 instead of TTS in 12. Smh I can make o work I suppose. Love the shoe

Trail
Trail boost finally came in and yep I could probably went down to 11.5 instead of TTS in 12. Smh I can make o work I suppose. Love the shoe
what's your NMD size? or yzy v1 size?

I am thinking if i should get my nmd size or go down .5. 

Appreciate your help. thanks.

i would guesss it was supposed to be $325 and someone entered info in wrong.

i'm looking forward to this kith denim program. wish some pics would drop. anyone go to apple store. someone on twitter said he had jeans on most likely the kith denim. need pics. 

Post it in your sig like you did for your wanted TNF or in the buy/sell section

Last edited by a moderator:
Trail

what's your NMD size? or yzy v1 size?

I am thinking if i should get my nmd size or go down .5. 

Appreciate your help. thanks.

Haven't had a pair of either until now which is the trail boost and definitely should've went down half a size but I don't understand why the sizes aren't TTS

Back
Top Bottom