Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Damn, no idea what I should do for sizing on the jerseys. I'm a large in pretty much everything, including supreme tees. I know soccer jerseys are supposed to fit a little bigger, should I just go for the large?

id stay tts.

Just be happy this isnt a Puma soccer collab. Dudes would be dumping their jerseys for half price because everyones would be way too small :lol:

Last edited:
id stay tts.

Just be happy this isnt a Puma soccer collab. Dudes would be dumping their jerseys for half price because everyones would be way too small
laugh.gif
LMAO i was just talking to my buddies about this.

Puma kits are way way way too body-hugging.

Adi jerseys fit kinda long though, i'm a short guy and really hope they aren't too bad.

Man I hate wanting multiple pieces bc you really only have one shot. Love to get both velour and both UBs but might as well get a Unicorn too. Probably stick to the shoes only.

From Fieg Insta-

Kith x Adidas Soccer Accessories:

Adidas x Kith Miami Flamingo On Pitch:

Adidas x Kith Miami Flamingo Off Pitch:

Adidas x NYC Cobra On Pitch:

Adidas x Kith Cobra Off Pitch:

I'm an XL in Preme/Keith. For adidas replica I usually rock a L

Shaolin Soccer and Kungfu Hustle are probably one of the greatest movies of all time

still no word at all about the stock numbers :smokin we know he loves to make that known.

Last edited:
Is it? Are the sleeves just pushed up?

shes not actually wearing it in the picture. She just has it hanging over her back. The side facing us in the picture is actually the front of it. You can see the zipper right above the small kith logo.

Last edited:
shes not actually wearing it in the picture. She just has it hanging over her back. The side facing us in the picture is actually the front of it. You can see the zipper right above the small kith logo.

Yup I see it now. Thats disappointing lol

Back
Top Bottom