Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah I have a draw full of KITH socks... Didn't help with the Aces though... Too much crashing or would have been able to double back for the Copas... I kept crashing after doing Captcha which was torture...

so I ended up with the Ace turf trainer instead of the copa UBs, Flamingo Velour bottoms instead of either track bottom and both away shorts and cobras velour top.

I wonder what the cobras are gunna resell for

side note, how long should I wait (start panicing) until my order goes from unfulfilled to fulfilled

Didnt try for shoes, but got everything i wanted. Track jackets and jerseys. Only one shipping fee for me!

Just got back from Kith Bk. Grabbed my Aces.. Also grabbed track jacket, tee and jersey for 2 fellow NTers. Have to admit the velour pants were dope AF tho i didn't cop. On the way home I tried for some more Aces on the App but it was crash city so i didnt bother

YOUR ORDER ISN'T SHIPPED YET!?

Cancel szn for sure

Mine shipped at 11:02am
I remember people posting shoes shipped same night on the mid drop and homies were flipping out 
roll.gif

copped the hybrid white turf trainers

imo they were the nicest next to the flamingo ace 16s
my thoughts too.. liked the aces.. but how often will i  rock pink kicks... oddly enough i got my clothing first and double back to get the Hybrid.. and they were still avail easy checkout on them

Just got back from Kith Bk. Grabbed my Aces.. Also grabbed track jacket, tee and jersey for 2 fellow NTers. Have to admit the velour pants were dope AF tho i didn't cop. On the way home I tried for some more Aces on the App but it was crash city so i didnt bother
thought you were sitting this one out... I grabbed the flamingo velours..  was my prime objective.. sneakers were secondary.. this go around

Back
Top Bottom