Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Gonna try to finally scoop a box logo tee from KITH
Love their footwear so much I might as well dive into their other products

kith clothing is good stuff. But if its your first time buying clothing online, you're going to be frustrated with sizing. Very inconsistent. 

kith clothing is good stuff. But if its your first time buying clothing online, you're going to be frustrated with sizing. Very inconsistent. 
Eh I'm not picky at all, I just order a XL and if it's not too tight then I'll rock it to its death :lol:
I've always had issues with sizing being 6"4' large fits too short in length but perfect width and XL fits perfect length but a little baggy, you learn to live with it

Last edited:
Eh I'm not picky at all, I just order a XL and if it's not too tight then I'll rock it to its death :lol:
I've always had issues with sizing being 6"4' large fits too short in length but perfect width and XL fits perfect length but a little baggy, you learn to live with it

You'll want a Large. I'm 6'7" and the L fits much better in just about everything Kith

If the large fits you at 6'7" I wonder what size human an XXL is made for :lol:

I slimmed down a bit. Length shouldn't an issue is all I'm saying (outside long sleeves of course).

I used to wear an XXL when I was around 280 but now I alternate between L and XL depending on the brand

Cool.  I still want a basic bogo tee after they sent me the wrong size for their previous white on black colorway, and then sold out while I was trying to get an exchange.  

Didn't their last batch of classic bogo tees take awhile to sell out?  

Turf trainer bricks have landed.

qrn6aa.jpg

Gonna have to use them for PT
Congrats E.

limited as hell bricks if im not mistaken

lol i have had pants from size M to XL, and shirts L or XL. complete guessing game sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom