Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I suggest sizing up on this upcoming program.

Or you guys can ignore my advice again lol.

I suggest sizing up on this upcoming program.

Or you guys can ignore my advice again lol.
[emoji]128563[/emoji] Never worn an XXL before but don't wanna look like an idiot

Size up from normal shirt size or from KITH shirt size since everyone says they run so big

[emoji]128563[/emoji] Never worn an XXL before but don't wanna look like an idiot

Size up from normal shirt size or from KITH shirt size since everyone says they run so big
they def don't run big.

if anything got TTS and hope it fits lol

Got my Adidas clothing today and am really happy with them.  I got the velour hoodies and a couple of the tees.  Very stylish and nice details.  Like the three stripes on the shoulders for the tees are actually stitched on, and I had totally expected them to be printed.

I went one size down for these and everything fits pretty well.  Another size down for the velour hoodies (a little loose, extra size down for more fitted) and the black/red/white printed tee (more loose) would probably have worked for a more fitted look.

Anyone get the Kith Cobra Track Pants yet? Really loving mine and I hope they do more collabs with adidas sweats in the future. Fit is super good and is super unique.

Anyone get the Kith Cobra Track Pants yet? Really loving mine and I hope they do more collabs with adidas sweats in the future. Fit is super good and is super unique.

not to be an ***, but theres nothing unique about them at all. They're $40 pair of sweatpants he got all of us to spend $100 more on.
https://m.adidas.com/us/tiro-17-training-pants/BS3691.html

I hope they do another collab though, I like this one.

^^ lol just like the bleeker sweats that were $140, i bought a pair of joggers from a company i have never heard of last week(unyforme) for $30 and they are about the same quality. i was blown away. bought them froma ebay seller that i have bought quite a few items from, he mainly sells street wear type items(alife, akomplice, etc.) so thought wtf i would try them and was a pleasant surprise. 

i love rf's clothing items but some are a bit overpriced imo, but them you think about other street wear brands like off white and others that are well above kith's price range. who knows, if you like it buy it..i suppose.

going for a tan tee tomorrow. hope they fit tts and not huge like those last tee's with the K on the front or the bogo version of same tee. those things were huge.

[RIGHTL[/RIGHT]:D
Yup, it's funny I passed on these back when they released, but after getting the Saga's from the Baits Ring Pack, I was like whoa... Saga's are f'n comfortable! Been looking for some more on the cheap and low or retail, ran into the Kill Bill's but could not find my smaller size on eBay for low or retail... Nab these with the bonus laces now to fill that hunt. Good damn timing lol.
[/quote
Lord.

Need miami's soon.

not as a kithstrike.
Oh man, now everybody is going to complain they didn't get tracking yet lol. I still need the coves to complete the set. I bought the laces anticipating to get the coves in the future lol
So Ronnie has posted a picture of him visiting CNCPTS, possible retail collab he talked about?
Turf trainer bricks have landed.

qrn6aa.jpg

Gonna have to use them for PT
Can you tell me how these fit and what do you think about them? TIA

kinda wish I knew the other colors. I like the what the material looks like, but im not gunna buy more than 1. I like this sand color though.

kinda wish I knew the other colors. I like the what the material looks like, but im not gunna buy more than 1. I like this sand color though.
Was just thinking this, if I knew that a predominately white, black, or maroon shirt was coming out I would wait for that

Was just thinking this, if I knew that a predominately white, black, or maroon shirt was coming out I would wait for that

if I knew for sure a maroon one was coming, id probably wait. Hell, I probably wont even grab any of them. I just dont wear graphic tees anymore. Hoodie, plain tee or a tank for me and thats it.

Back
Top Bottom