Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

guess ive reached a whole new level of washed... cant even get a tee, hit que, everything.. Can't believe it actually

KeithNT.

I'm gonna wait for da olive. Don't like sand iteration

its insane, when will people learn kith apparel does not resell
Resellers will never learn 
laugh.gif

They never moved at all I remember when they first dropped and no one cared
for real lmao. i have two kith logo tees - one from the summer 2014 collection (the grey w/ the waves - still my favorite tbh) and then just a basic white w/ a black logo that i picked up in store around the same time.

honestly i wish they did more graphic logo tees - pic below for reference

for real lmao. i have two kith logo tees - one from the summer 2014 collection (the grey w/ the waves - still my favorite tbh) and then just a basic white w/ a black logo that i picked up in store around the same time.

honestly i wish they did more graphic logo tees - pic below for reference
best box logo they ever made 

Adding to the Kith tee discussion, I'm 6'1 with pretty broad shoulders and I only get XL tees there, I don't like them too tight and XL is perfect (and not too loose either).

As for the Cobra kit, got mine and love it, but they left the orginal price tag for the track pants, and the tag said $60 on it
roll.gif

Last edited:
Asked someone who went to the store how they fit. Guy said he normally wears a large and got a medium. I wear a large and took the advice of going up a size. So who knows. XL and L aren't that much different in the sizing chart

LOL at the $300 dollar listings on Grailed.  I'd give it less than a week till the start spam bumping the prices down.

I just bought a black and a grey bogo tee in store last week both fit me true to size. I usually get Large

Not sure if they released all of the colors in store today but kickinitnyc has white, black and blue in addition to the sand... If these are the colors they plan in releasing in the next couple of weeks I'm glad I jumped on the sand

Last edited:
Not sure if they released all of the colors in store today but kickinitnyc has white, black and blue in addition to the sand... If these are the colors they plan in releasing in the next couple of weeks I'm glad I jumped on the sand
Those other colors have been in store for a while

Back
Top Bottom