Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ronnie finessed us by not saying only 1 salmon and 1 cove. DSM finessed us with no box. Those of us that bought from DSM and got no box AND only 1 salmon and cove just plain got screwed. No regrets in buying bs I probably would have bought anyways if they'd been upfront about everything but I feel like I was duped.

Last edited:
Ronnie finessed up by not saying only 1 salmon and 1 cove. DSM finessed up with no box. Those of us that bought from DSM and got no box AND only 1 salmon and cove just plain got screwed. No regrets in buying and I probably would have bought anyways if they'd been upfront about everything but I feel like I was duped.
This is the way I feel. Still woulda copped but I am not receiving what I was lead to believe I bought (from DSM)

What in your mind made u believe their would be matching N logos? Y'all don't remember the socks and laces from Homage?

Just ordered the navy tee with red, white, and blue kith logo from the summer look book. Does anyone know if the material and fitting is the same as the recent box logo releases

yeah I was always expecting 1 color of each N. Thought was being clear with all promo pics and mismatching colors.

Ermagherd yes

ive been going tts on all my bogo tees and they fit perfect

I know they're oversized like FOGxPacsun boxy tees, but are they AS oversized as FOG, or less? I'm only 5'8 so I think the FOG tees, at Small, run like a quarter size too large for my taste (fits like Medium.25-.5). But I got an oversized tee at Uniqlo in Medium and I think it's great.

Last edited:
I don't really get why everyone is saying Kith finessed with only putting 1 color of each "N". Thought this promo picture was posted multiple times before the drop and made it pretty evident

View media item 2487210
It only shows 1 of every color in that pic. Most come in 2's. There's 12 in that pic so most assumed 2 of each at least. You get 4 blacks instead of a 2nd salmon and cove.

Last edited:
It only shows 1 of every color in that pic. Most come in 2's. There's 12 in that pic so most assumed 2 of each at least. You get 4 blacks instead of a 2nd salmon and cove.

Ohh damn, yeah that definitely is a let down then. I didn't even realize they included more that werent in the promo picture. Thought all along only 1 of each color was included.

Last edited:
wait they all come with only 1 salmon and cove patch or just with the black shoes?

wait they all come with only 1 salmon and cove patch or just with the black shoes?
the blue and grey pairs come with one salmon and cove each, and it seems like the black pairs don't get them.  and i'm not even sure if that is cove for the blue pair?  it looked like a darker shade of blue.

Sorry for the spam but willing to trade/buy an additional salmon and cove.

Last edited:

the blue and grey pairs come with one salmon and cove each, and it seems like the black pairs don't get them.  and i'm not even sure if that is cove for the blue pair?  it looked like a darker shade of blue.
damn for real? i was watching campout's video it looked like they came w/ 1 salmon patch already on it, and then 2 more in the box? was looking forward to doing 2 salmon & 2 white logos

damn for real? i was watching campout's video it looked like they came w/ 1 salmon patch already on it, and then 2 more in the box? was looking forward to doing 2 salmon & 2 white logos

it looked like the two in the box were a bit darker or at least different material. and i just scanned the video again and i saw the salmon and cove on the box lid for his black pair? so maybe all three pairs have the same sets of Ns.

looks like the new fish tees are the same type of tee as the new classic logo program tees? and the maze ones too?

Back
Top Bottom