Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

put my militia 3.1s up for sale on eBay for 150 ds & haven't gotten anything
frown.gif
 figured they'd move quick for a good amount below retail

put my militia 3.1s up for sale on eBay for 150 ds & haven't gotten anything:frown:  figured they'd move quick for a good amount below retail
Well they are a extremely ugly pair of shoes. Maybe try a BIN at $75 ?

Five guys burger with fries > any pair of 3.1

Last edited:
Any idea how Stockx/Goat will handle the NB's? Some come with special box, some don't. They can't turn away the DSM pairs right?

But man this last week or so got me really thinking about the ronnie hype. Passed on the 574s for 190 shipped and picked up a pair of calfskin made in Italy acnes for 170 shipped. Took a fat L on the marlin tee for 65 shipped and picked up an aime tee and sweater that are both made in Canada for 87 shipped. Just makes you think.
always follow my taste. never drink the kool-aid cause it has that nasty aftertaste. 
1500 the only Made in UK model I mess with. The rest is meh
670 is low key dope. 

interested to see the rest of the sailing collection, if there is anything else besides the l/s shirts

Picked up a pair of Fieg/DSM NB's in Grey, size 13.  

Wasn't expecting much but was surprised by the comfort and sleek look of them.  I'll be wearing them a lot.  Interchangeable N's is a huge bonus.

For sizing, I would go TTS or .5 down.

Back
Top Bottom