Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

One thing that I noticed today at the new store. While everyone was waiting on line, some heavy hitters from japan rolled in wearing the friends and family maestros with, Tommy Hilfiger x Kith apparel that I’ve never seen before (but it was dope). Given how Tommy has been talking about Kith and Ronnie, the collab makes a lot of sense. Just thought I’d share.

I think it was poggy of United sons and arrows. I think.
Damb Pogg Gawd one of my fashion idols

F&F Pips

5ED57DE7-27A1-4E5E-8F65-4F36D0E51DB0.png

Reactions: You
Glad I was able to get through for Chimera's it was tough cause I kept getting the dropbox message on my iPhone..but confirmation and paypal went through :pimp:

My maestros came in today full of scuffs... they actually look like someone wore them... Not accepting a BS discount... these are going back

Will they accept returns? Did yours come with no paper too?

No paper here either, but that might be because Ronnie swaps out the boxes. Same for the New Balance 574s I got.

I think a bunch of the pairs were used for the pile shot they posted of the maestros. I wonder if that’s the reason.

How do kith hoodies fit? Enormous lie their tees? I had to size down to a small for the tees, should I do the same for the hoodies?

I hope they put tissue in the size 13 chimera box. My wife’s pair of chimeras was wrapped up like a burrito - my maestros were thrown in without any regard for their safety... sans tissue.

I'm pretend unboxing chimeras.

They're clean no scuffs

Then I open my eyes and see the troof

I just purchased a size L animal zip jacket..please tell me they run like Nike sizes. Anyone that tried on the jacket or hoodie how do they run?

I know they won't do anything, but I'll feel better if I can complain. Didn't kith have a cs Twitter or something at some point? Where can I vent?

Back
Top Bottom