Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

confirmed my L, Guess I will be paying resale on these Trail Boosts. sometimes I hate having big feet.

Cart jacked for the fleece while in queue.

All other colors of said fleece sold out while in queue.

Hold this L.

I’ve bought one thing from Kith in my lifetime, I assume the site sucks? I was tossed right into a queue

I’ve bought one thing from Kith in my lifetime, I assume the site sucks? I was tossed right into a queue
its because there's an insane amount of traffic on the site between the EEA drop and the off white vapormaxes (that never dropped but that isnt gonna stop people from running their bot)

if the off whites weren't releasing today, i doubt there would have been a queue/the site crashing.

JFC

I struck out on the Terrexes. Have spent the last 8 hrs striking out on OW's, and now I f @#$ up these, too???

ugh

Does anyone know if Kith is strict on only shipping to the billing address? My order went through and I got confirmation email, but I noticed I have my work address for shipping.

80E933C4-25AE-4645-A70E-5D0750D611C2.jpeg

Was feeding my kid and just saw where Ronnie got his inspiration for the pattern from....:lol:

Just left kith la they had almost everything in stock still. Tempted to buy the chuting pants but I passed. They fit huge btw

L earlier on LS. Same w my coworker on black pullover. Site was acting up and I’m not as familiar w the quick add and the checkout/shipping page. Other coworker grabbed the terrex. Not losing sleep over it

D8AD9D26-CFFB-4DC4-B81F-9594D4B922BA.png

My wife’s run in with bots, funny lol
You ain’t miss nothing, shorts are made with a warm *** material. And the Columbia pants are see through. Tried the pink joints on and seen my boxers through em and I was like hell no lol.
I wasn’t about to have my *** hanging out if I got a wedgie for whatever reason, I don’t think anyone wanna see that :rofl: :rofl:

You ain’t miss nothing, shorts are made with a warm *** material. And the Columbia pants are see through. Tried the pink joints on and seen my boxers through em and I was like hell no lol.
I wasn’t about to have my *** hanging out if I got a wedgie for whatever reason, I don’t think anyone wanna see that :rofl: :rofl:

Yea definitely wasn't worth the price. I knew how Columbia loves to be as lightweight as possible.

Back
Top Bottom