Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

lol ok.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    5.3 KB · Views: 52
Why are people even botting Kith? Most of this stuff ends up going at or below retail on stockx these days.
everyone knows this. EVERYONE. My thoughts on this is that noobs are born everyday and those are the people
that try to resell Kith. Almost everything Kith has no value.

KITH has actually made manual harder recently with changes to how people can use direct ATC links :lol:

must be monday morning. when will ya’ll learn :lol:
haha to be fair this one was different. I've actually hit on like 5 straight releases that I've tried for. 4 Monday tees and 1 from the EEA thing. This one basically loaded oos.

Yeah I didn't try for this drop but my buddy who is not bot or even computer savvy has copped the last handful of monday releases with no issue. This one eluded him.

And it's true that kith recently made changes to their site that further cater to bots/automation.

Still silly to me that people are botting these monday drops :lol:

Last edited:
Half of the issue is probably folks who see bots swallowing all the stock feel like they need it also just to buy so it ends up a self-fulfilling cycle

its a mix of a whole lot of things, but at the end of the day they’re just making much less of the monday drop than what demand actually is. They legit put up 5 of each size.

Last edited:
Why are people even botting Kith? Most of this stuff ends up going at or below retail on stockx these days.

I got laughed at by one of these IG dudes when I said that Kith stuff doesn’t flip :lol:

It really does sit..I’ve been watching eBay for certain things for over a year and people refuse to lower their prices

I got laughed at by one of these IG dudes when I said that Kith stuff doesn’t flip :lol:

It really does sit..I’ve been watching eBay for certain things for over a year and people refuse to lower their prices
I literally did the exact same thing this morning on the Kith IG...kid must be broke if he thinks the 10$ profit is going to make him the next big reseller..

I literally did the exact same thing this morning on the Kith IG...kid must be broke if he thinks the 10$ profit is going to make him the next big reseller..

I feel like I saw your post about that :lol:

These dudes are wasting their time..

I think from now on if I want something from Kith i'm just gonna go the bot route..kinda sad but it seems like this release was terrible today..

Only thing I ever regret not getting clothing wise from Kith is the Aspen Columbia stuff. TBH, I own none of his clothing lol.

Last edited:
My one ragret is not getting more of the Kith Ops stuff

Back
Top Bottom