Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith usually on the ball for shipping and I still haven't received any shipping notifications from the Coke drop. Anyone else in the same boat?

Kith usually on the ball for shipping and I still haven't received any shipping notifications from the Coke drop. Anyone else in the same boat?

I just got a shipping notification a couple minutes ago. You'll probably get one soon

it's not those. Those are Lifestyle. The ones that just quickstrike dropped are the Friends and Family Performance ones

Oooooh. What's the difference?

this was the pair that Kith dropped originally and released to the general public

DSC_9630_877f8d77-e68f-4464-8b65-e58e7adcd5fd.progressive.jpg

the pair that just Kithstriked is a F&F pair that wasn't released to the general public (until now). Lebron wore the white version of this at Ronnie's fashion show. The black pair was also worn by Lebron at the All Star Game

DSC_9898_0a86ec4b-1f5a-4f71-acbc-65ad1360cd9f.progressive.jpg

this was the pair that Kith dropped originally and released to the general public

DSC_9630_877f8d77-e68f-4464-8b65-e58e7adcd5fd.progressive.jpg

the pair that just Kithstriked is a F&F pair that wasn't released to the general public (until now). Lebron wore the white version of this at Ronnie's fashion show. The black pair was also worn by Lebron at the All Star Game

DSC_9898_0a86ec4b-1f5a-4f71-acbc-65ad1360cd9f.progressive.jpg
Ahh I see the difference now. Thanks for the breakdown.

:pimp:

He had no plans to do a full drop of these right? Or at least teased it? Usually we know if something's rumored to dropping, haven't heard any rumblings on this pair

I think these were just F&F. The whole collection was a bit odd because there were 2 parts/drops to it and involved multiple colors of 2 variations of the same shoe. The white Lifestyle pair with the straps were also Friends and Family, meanwhile the white Performance pair was released to the general public. And the opposite for the black pair; black Lifestyle- general public release, black Performance- F&F

I think they also raffled a few pairs during ASW, but for the most part just F&F until now

Somewhere between 1.5k and 2k pairs dropped from order numbers I’ve seen

The only people that got these were people with bots scraping kith.com 24/7.
Wrong bro. Ronnie sent out a tweet with Kithstrike and a link. I clicked on link added my size to cart and used Apple Pay. I guess I was lucky to see right when tweet was sent. I don’t have a bot.

Wrong bro. Ronnie sent out a tweet with Kithstrike and a link. I clicked on link added my size to cart and used Apple Pay. I guess I was lucky to see right when tweet was sent. I don’t have a bot.
You were the exception. The vast majority was eaten up by those with page monitors that saw them added before RF put it on social media.

Back
Top Bottom