Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You have the williams 3? I don't have too much of an issue with a 2. Medium is my tts so if I sized up it may not be too big of an issue.
No, I wasn't aware he was talking about the Williams 3. Which ones today were WIlliams 3? The box logo ones looked like the regular classic Kith hoodie. The Williams 3 normally has the little triangle under the neck area. All the ones I saw ere like regular bogos.

Ended up getting a onesie for our first child whose arriving in January. I didn’t necessarily want anything outside of the plush set which I didn’t think was dropping online smh. Guess I’ll pay resale for it

Ended up getting a onesie for our first child whose arriving in January. I didn’t necessarily want anything outside of the plush set which I didn’t think was dropping online smh. Guess I’ll pay resale for it
At some point someone is going to tell you that expensive clothes for infants is a waste of money. Tell that person to pound sand. Lacing your kid is fun. Congrats on the little one!

At some point someone is going to tell you that expensive clothes for infants is a waste of money. Tell that person to pound sand. Lacing your kid is fun. Congrats on the little one!
I already know what my wife is going to say. :lol: I told her that I got him a Disney world onesie but didn’t say from where :rofl:

She hates that i buy Kith stuff at times because of how expensive it is.
Thank you for the wishes man.

wouldn't be surprised if nothing major happens on christmas. the restock last year was something that hasn't happened before, and even included pairs that were from a few years back if i can recall correctly.

i do wish they would do a sale again though, but that's never gonna happen

I'm still sick I whiffed this morning. Gonna have to buy something from a reseller

I got a few stuff yesterday... we go to Disney World a lot . ((5-7 x a year ))So this perfect for our up coming trip in December 5th (for those who knows what’s going on that day) I did both online and in store .

Disney DVC Member (Grand Floridian)
Disney AP member
No kids lol

C934938B-DE91-44AE-8A3C-E16CAE90D1FC.jpeg
91245608-EB03-43EE-B137-486E7B9292D6.jpeg
434A5DBD-40F9-4C50-AEE7-46377BB21491.jpeg

Anybody get shipping confirmation yet? I’m not trying to trip but I get same day shipping confirmation every time with the Monday program and it’s here the next day. I know this drop was busier than normal mondays but I was just curious if anyone else had heard anything.

Anybody get shipping confirmation yet? I’m not trying to trip but I get same day shipping confirmation every time with the Monday program and it’s here the next day. I know this drop was busier than normal mondays but I was just curious if anyone else had heard anything.
Man chill. This wasn't a normal Monday drop with 3 items.

Gonna grab a long sleeve or a hoodie from ebay or something once all the orders hit ugh lol

I got a few stuff yesterday... we go to Disney World a lot . ((5-7 x a year ))So this perfect for our up coming trip in December 5th (for those who knows what’s going on that day) I did both online and in store .

Disney DVC Member (Grand Floridian)
Disney AP member
No kids lol

C934938B-DE91-44AE-8A3C-E16CAE90D1FC.jpeg
91245608-EB03-43EE-B137-486E7B9292D6.jpeg
434A5DBD-40F9-4C50-AEE7-46377BB21491.jpeg

That’s serious! You go more times per year than I’ve been in my whole lifetime. Lol I grew up about 30/45 mins away from Disney.

How far do you travel to visit?

Last edited:
I was able to get a navy sherpa fleece hoody while on a train. apple pay and paypal just wouldnt work for me and the queue felt like forever. im hoping it keeps me plenty warm this winter in Chicago.

Funny how that rugby piece is sitting. Must be the price. Details are good especially on the wool placket. If I saw myself wearing anything with a big Mickey I would’ve gotten it.

Back
Top Bottom