Rooted Movement...Pomona, CA. Better than Donhaoo's chicken

We still have some franco shade shirts left and one of their hoodys.

We will be releasing the new fall line from GRAPE clothing Saturday. Dont pass this @#%$ up!

For the girls:

For the guys:

Houndstooth Fedora

Shirts:

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")
DJ 1080

We will also be getting L&D shirts with the hoodys and varsity jackets. As for BBC, we wont be stocking on that.

Check out the limited neclaces from Complete Technique:

New stuff in from Franco Shade:

Front of hoody

back of the hoody

Albert my apologies for plugging the PAC Christmas fest here but:

Come to CSULB's Christmas festival presented by the Pilipino American Coalition (PAC) on Saturday Dec. 2, 2006.

xmasfest_front_big.jpg
FYI ROOTED MOVEMENT WILL HAVE A BOOTH SET UP SO YOU CAN CHECK OUT SOME GOODIES WITHOUT DRIVING TO POMONA
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

I stopped by the shop yesterday with my boy. Always good when I head to Rooted. Picked up some $15 tees and some $20 tees. Great sale. Only disapointment was that you guys got rid of the bags with the PAISELY STRAPS! Bring back those bags man. I came in hopes of getting a paisely bag. Dang. But thanks anyway, back to UNLV tomorrow, I'll stop by when I come back for Christmas break.
AIM- playacamp3
EMAIL- [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom