ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I tried applying for Team Roshe before the 50 cut off but since I was new to the site, it wouldn't let me post with pictures.  So even though you guys aren't accepting applications at the moment, consider this my TEAM ROSHE "Pre-Application" post.

It's been quite sometime since I've been this ecstatic over a shoe.  I'm an OG Jordan head and I can say I've been there and done that with that as well as the OG Air Maxs, Huaraches, Force, etc.  For the past 5 years I've transitioned to more of a running shoe fan because of it's versatility but I haven't collected much as I have wanted to due to the lack of inventive and creative releases.  With the constant retroing redundance of Jordans and the dismal creativity of the shoe industry the past few years, it really made it hard to keep a constant passion for sneaker collecting.  So for the past 3 years, I have mainly been collecting a ton of shoes for my 3-year old son (he was featured in SC Mag).

Fast forward t 2012, the Nike Roshe Run is conceived!  At first glance of the press photos, I was intrigued by the silhouette and unique colorways.  For $70, I gave it a shot.  When I received my first pair, it was love at first lace!  WOW!  Talk about a sleeper of a shoe!  It was that defining moment that gave me the push to start collecting this line.  I couldn't believe the comfort of this $70 shoe!  The eye-candy colorways, cloud comfort, breathable materials, unique design, lightweight, and the fact that it's NOT mass produced, makes this shoe an unbelievable bargain. 

The greatest part about the Roshe Run is that it's adaptable to almost any wardrobe.  I'm currently waiting on my second pair of Teals to arrive and also hoping for rmmsballer10 to locate my pair of size 13 Mangos.  He found me a pair but I was just a little too late and someone else beat me to it. All I need are some Mangos in a size 13!  Seeing everyone's Mango pics and Patrick's shipment is making me salivate. When people ask me what is so great about the Nike Roshe Run, I simply tell them this............

"UNDERSTATED. OVERDELIVERS."

Last edited:
I tried applying for Team Roshe before the 50 cut off but since I was new to the site, it wouldn't let me post with pictures.  So even though you guys aren't accepting applications at the moment, consider this my TEAM ROSHE "Pre-Application" post.

It's been quite sometime since I've been this ecstatic over a shoe.  I'm an OG Jordan head and I can say I've been there and done that with that as well as the OG Air Maxs, Huaraches, Force, etc.  For the past 5 years I've transitioned to more of a running shoe fan because of it's versatility but I haven't collected much as I have wanted to due to the lack of inventive and creative releases.  With the constant retroing redundance of Jordans and the dismal creativity of the shoe industry the past few years, it really made it hard to keep a constant passion for sneaker collecting.  So for the past 3 years, I have mainly been collecting a ton of shoes for my 3-year old son (he was featured in SC Mag).

Fast forward t 2012, the Nike Roshe Run is conceived!  At first glance of the press photos, I was intrigued by the silhouette and unique colorways.  For $70, I gave it a shot.  When I received my first pair, it was love at first lace!  WOW!  Talk about a sleeper of a shoe!  It was that defining moment that gave me the push to start collecting this line.  I couldn't believe the comfort of this $70 shoe!  The eye-candy colorways, cloud comfort, breathable materials, unique design, lightweight, and the fact that it's NOT mass produced, makes this shoe an unbelievable bargain. 

The greatest part about the Roshe Run is that it's adaptable to almost any wardrobe.  I'm currently waiting on my second pair of Teals to arrive and also hoping for rmmsballer10 to locate my pair of size 13 Mangos.  He found me a pair but I was just a little too late and someone else beat me to it. All I need are some Mangos in a size 13!  Seeing everyone's Mango pics and Patrick's shipment is making me salivate. When people ask me what is so great about the Nike Roshe Run, I simply tell them this............

"UNDERSTATED. OVERDELIVERS."

Already got the +1 from me, man. Where'd you cop a second pair of Calypsos?

Deep cleaning

Looking fresh out the box!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the material on the Roshe Trails is the same as the Roshe Runs? I'm thinking about getting a pair for the winter but if it's the same material as the Roshe Runs they will be pretty much useless since it snows a lot where I live.

Did they really make an iguana colorway on the elite socks, or did someone just lie to me? :\

#specialFX, that picture/collection is dope! I bet your place looks dope too! Haha.

My Calypsos came in from Hype DC along with something else..

Which is your favorite?

One with flash..

GT and Jordan R, your pairs are here I'm going to run by the post office in a few.

I should be receiving more pairs tomorrow. Cris and Brian your pairs should be here then.

Was messing with the colors a little bit, the mango isn't that pinkish in person.

Which is your favorite?

One with flash..

GT and Jordan R, your pairs are here I'm going to run by the post office in a few.

I should be receiving more pairs tomorrow. Cris and Brian your pairs should be here then.
Was messing with the colors a little bit, the mango isn't that pinkish in person.
How did you get HypeDC to mail you the Calypsos to the states?

Which is your favorite?

One with flash..

oh mannnn!
pimp.gif
you're the man rmmsballer10! big ups!
nthat.gif

seeing those mangos kills me every time :evil: i need 'em!

my iguanas should ship today from Compound Gallery :pimp:

just realized my left insole is much thicker than the right, not sure if this is how they came or not, but i just noticed after washing them.

my footprint is much "deeper" in the right one, which is probably half as thick as the left, and much flimsier.

Just saw this website and I noticed they Ship to US 
happy.gif
.  Price is a bit high but may be a good resource for older colorways and maybe some hard to finds.

http://shelta.eu/products/search/Roshe

Edit: Customers outside of the European Union (EU) are exempt from value added tax (VAT) and get 20% off on all products. 20% will be deducted from the total amount when you select your destination country at checkout.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom