ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Last Quick Look video of what I have now, the Iguanas. Stay tuned for a Mango and Tropical Twist quick look next week.

Quick Look: Nike Roshe Run - Iguana

I can't wait for tomorrow and Thursday. Hopefully the NDC tip is correct and maybe we'll see the Roshe Trails make an appearance? :nerd:

Also nice pics rmms.

these {} on fleabay with teals are getting on my nerves.... you put in the description the box top is ripped of so clearly you bought them from NR for $55 but you want to charge $200 not including shipping :x :x

seriously over x3 of what you paid :x :x :x

FOHWTBSB

Last edited:
these {} on fleabay with teals are getting on my nerves.... you put in the description the box top is ripped of so clearly you bought them from NR for $55 but you want to charge $200 not including shipping :x :x

FOHWTBSB

so you're telling me you're not selling those Yeezy's in your sig for over x3 what you paid? :wink:

these {} on fleabay with teals are getting on my nerves.... you put in the description the box top is ripped of so clearly you bought them from NR for $55 but you want to charge $200 not including shipping
sick.gif
sick.gif

seriously over x3 of what you paid
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

FOHWTBSB
but teals never made it to NR, so i dunno... 

I can't wait for tomorrow and Thursday. Hopefully the NDC tip is correct and maybe we'll see the Roshe Trails make an appearance?
nerd.gif

Also nice pics rmms.
yes or just something at least, nothing on zappos, nothing on sneakerhead, nothing on nike since forever, man.. just release something at least right?.. anyways boss update on that trade. fell through, fck.. im still negotiating, but .. looks like im gonna be rocking my flyknits pretty soon lol . all good. i really wanted to deal for the teals and mangos, but he couldnt get the mangos in a size 9 for me. 

FOHWTBSB

so you're telling me you're not selling those Yeezy's in your sig for over x3 what you paid? :wink:

nope because they were sold already 8) just havent had time to fix the list .... nice try

& im pretty sure there was more than 1500 pairs of teals made champ :tongue:

Last edited:
yes or just something at least, nothing on zappos, nothing on sneakerhead, nothing on nike since forever, man.. just release something at least right?.. anyways boss update on that trade. fell through, fck.. im still negotiating, but .. looks like im gonna be rocking my flyknits pretty soon lol . all good. i really wanted to deal for the teals and mangos, but he couldnt get the mangos in a size 9 for me. 
Maybe you can deal without the mangos since they're not officially out here yet. Calypsos, _______ and cash for HTMs? Your volts are sick though. Also I ended up buying the blue HTMs for a little under x2 retail. I hope it goes thru.

Anyways I think premiums will be around $85 along with the trails. I don't see premiums being $30 more than Roshes when the trails are only $15 more.

Maybe you can deal without the mangos since they're not officially out here yet. Calypsos, _______ and cash for HTMs? Your volts are sick though. Also I ended up buying the blue HTMs for a little under x2 retail. I hope it goes thru.
Anyways I think premiums will be around $85 along with the trails. I don't see premiums being $30 more than Roshes when the trails are only $15 more.
yea man i hear ya, i really wanna deal them off, or just keep them, because the longer i wait, the less my volts have appreciation. right now , he wants to deal 2 teals to me, pair of sport reds, and 100 cash,  well at least thats what im trying to go after.  i can move the teals to my cousin whos been wanting them so bad, but id make nothing on them, maybe 90, so at least ill have come up on teals to replace the ones i sold about a month ago, and have a 100 dollars and extra pair of reds. .. well see though, this guy thinks im 19 years old or something, im that dirty 30! lol 

Looks like he sold them for $170 shipped if you're talking about that 11.5 that was on there recently. Unfortunately thats about market value for these now, even if they have a ripped box top. Simple supply and demand, look at the yeezy's :tongue:

well i messaged a certain guy
Dear    ,

$200? Not DS, obviously since the laces are changed. Get outta here you reseller how about actually giving a fair price to those that want to rock it.
and got back
man **** you ***** ,just cuz I change laces? ***** u get the **** out of here
please don't support him :[
frown.gif

edit: already gone says NT

Last edited:
nope because they were sold already 8) just havent had time to fix the list .... nice try
& im pretty sure there was more than 1500 pairs of teals made champ :tongue:

I bet you the production for the Calypsos is about the same. I heard they didn't even drop in Europe.

I didn't want to say anything but I knew there was NO way that guy had 3 pairs of each.

i really need to find me a pair of mangos and calypso's asap.
solar blue's today to the gym.
people posting the women colorways are proving me wrong about them.

@GT where did you cop your tropical twist from? might cop and try the black swoosh.  you found them on sale?

@GT where did you cop your tropical twist from? might cop and try the black swoosh.  you found them on sale?
Copped via phone order from a Nike Factory Store in Wisconsin. Give them a call and have them do a product search on 511882-340, since at first I got "no we don't have those" when asking about the shoe by name. 608-253-3247. $67 shipped.

If they don't have them there, tweet @NikeStore with the style and color code and they'll find them for you. Might not be on sale, though.

Copped via phone order from a Nike Factory Store in Wisconsin. Give them a call and have them do a product search on 511882-340, since at first I got "no we don't have those" when asking about the shoe by name. 608-253-3247. $67 shipped.

If they don't have them there, tweet @NikeStore with the style and color code and they'll find them for you. Might not be on sale, though.
how did you get them for that price? was it sale they had? will only cop if they are at sale price.

Back
Top Bottom