ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

@rmms, did your calypsos get held up in LA customs?  mine seems to be stuck there, a week has passed and the status has not changed.  let me know how long it took yours to get to your door and what mail option you used from australia (my cousin used australia post with registered mail).  waiting impatiently for the claypsos and mangos, if i am lucky they both come in at the same time!

@rmms, did your calypsos get held up in LA customs?

I'm not sure. It took them about 4 days to get to me after it showed they were processed through the sort facility in LA.

It took 7 days total for me and the guy who helped me out used Registered Post.

I'm waiting on another pair that was sent Pack and Track International which is the same (7-10 days) but it has full tracking capabilities with it.

Ronatethemuffin is the man. He hooked me up with a pair of sz 12 Sport Reds for retail. I cannot thank him enough.

This roshe run thread makes me feel like I am back in my early days of NT when ppl would help others out and keep the b*tching to a minimum....ahhh those were the days:D

i really need to find me a pair of mangos and calypso's asap.
solar blue's today to the gym.
How close are those to Dodger blue? I'm on the fence on picking those up.

I bet you the production for the Calypsos is about the same. I heard they didn't even drop in Europe.
I didn't want to say anything but I knew there was NO way that guy had 3 pairs of each.
naw mms, i meant he had 6 teals, ive seen them on his IG, i didnt say he had 3 pairs of each mango and calyps.. regardless...  i am shut out from getting a pair of mangos, which is what i wanted so bad to make this deal go through . i could maybe trade someone to get the mangos from you though, ill text you , 

Sup Broshes. Stopped by a local boutique and found a pair of black/sails and sport reds both size 10.5. Picked up the black/sails to stock but thought maybe I should help someone out who is looking for these. PM me if your interested.

BTW the black/sails were displays and were tried on in store from what the manager told me. They still look new. Probably needs a wipe down. I will post pics later.
PMd you bout the black sails.

man ive been away for about a week or so busy with a move to a new place and some personal issues and this thread moved about 20 pages...

just wondering if theres anyhwere in AU to get mangos?? i know hypedc has teals.

anyways to have the roster updated at the top

member kwong819 m:44 from san antonio TX sz 10

Looks like all the Roshe Runs that were at my local Nordstrom Rack have been picked up or store transferred. Last week they had Cybers and various wmns styles. Now they are completely sold out! 

just did a phone order for the tropical twist, found a 11.5 at a random outlet and did a phone order..  tried on womens and they fit real tight! but it seems like you have to break them in a bit? how did your guys women cws work out for you?

@GT great, look what you have done, got me to cop a womens cw lol this will be a small project.  paint the swoosh black and i have black laces i may throw on there from my siren lace swap.  let see what happens!

@Freedy, not feeling those chalks.  not sure why, the black maybe too harsh for that colorway.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom