ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

FA hasn't released the squadrons or the tarps in store yet, just called today and the manager on the phone said they weren't getting any. I'm assuming they said that out of impulse due to getting so many calls about them. Lets hope that tmw's shipment has them.

I still enjoy this thread. It gets a little frustrating having to sort through 20+ pages but I love the shoe regardless. Just wish some of the boneheads would do some work to find what they want. Thanks to the guy (sorry for no tag) a couple pages back that reviewed the city packs. I'm between the tokyo's and the londons.

Can anyone that has a pair of nrg's attest to the side panel/insole/toebox material? Same as the "premium" nrgs? Thanks.

I'm sure this thread will clean up after the hype storm passes...we are in the eye of the biggest storm yet

Anybody know the name of the guy on Instagram that removed the swoosh from the toe box of the Mint FB? Looking to buy a pair of Orange/Brown but only if I can remove that swoosh clean. Does that guy mention how he did it?

Last edited:
Anybody know the name of the guy on Instagram that removed the swoosh from the toe box of the Mint FB? Looking to buy a pair of Orange/Brown but only if I can remove that swoosh clean. Does that guy mention how he did it?
He used a steamer to heat up the glue of the swoosh and peeled

My mints didn't come in today, but my laces did! Finally found the right size! I would still rather have the blue laces on my knickerbockers but its nice to have options! If you are looking for some they are just under $2 a pair, and quick shipping. These are closer to the thickness of the stock laces than the ones we have been seeing around the thread. Although they are not as stiff as the stock laces. Now I need to find metal tips to add to these laces, then DONE. 

(again, my favorite roshes are the knickerbockers) 

btw, if you want to purchase some of these laces or just to check it out here is the link: http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart/index.php?route=product/category&path=42_60

Last edited:
Came home from work to my Mid City TKOs from legit eBay seller id4shoes. Shipped Monday from Taiwan and arrived today. Hella fast. GF opened up the box and ishhh :smh: jpjp idk. Anyways, my "quick" review:

These kicks look beautiful. That hot punch really pops. If I were to compare it to a color it would be really close to Infrared. Hot punch is a tad bit brighter. The canvas around the toebox feels real soft, jean like. The mid panel is like a woodgrain print that feels like hard jeans. Swoosh is all stitched. Midsole is a bit firmer then OGs and they tend to curl up in the the toebox. Maybe its my pair but they're kinda pointy. The insole is way thinner than any of my other Roshes. Almost half as thick than the others. The fitment is TTS but a bit snug compared to OG mesh, the canvas is not as stretchy of course, but will feel much better after they're broken in. But this is how they feel to me because I have wide feet. For normal feet, I assume these will feel fine. Overall these are still a very comfortable shoe. Quality is good for a $85 sneaker.

Sorry for the crappy iP5 pics

Thanks for the review. I can't wait for my Tokyo pair to come in tomorrow.

District Footwear in Alameda (Bay Area heads) has the FB Mints for $90. :x

That's not too bad. Better than CL or bay.

Anyone have bad experiences with Raw Denim & Roshes?

Has your denim bled onto your roshe's mesh?

Would a cycle in the washer get rid of this?
Im debating wearing mangos with raw denim..

Last edited:
Squads arrived from NDC today. They look very nice and are a dark navy blue. In fact I'm not sure about some of these pics on here... definitely using filters. They're not a light blue like some of the pics I've seen. Although- I have noticed with some of these roshes they look slightly different in sunlight...

I think that's an issue with most shoes and denim tbh. I've had that happened to me, especially with suede shoes. You gotta wash those jeans first (or put duct tape/something inside so they don't rub off)

If anyone is still looking for the squadrons they're up on Zappos.com pretty sure they have sizes, all sizes actually, none are out of stock so far

one way to prevent bleeding is by cuffing your jeans

i had denim bleed onto the midsole on my black/ sail roshes, it sucked...i caught it by mid morning at work and ran back to my house to change shoes 
laugh.gif

just used water and a paper towel and it got most of it off 

Last edited:
I have never encountered a problem ordering and receiving pairs from Urban Outfitters. I got the Iguanas and Knicks from them last summer with no problems.

My mints didn't come in today, but my laces did! Finally found the right size! I would still rather have the blue laces on my knickerbockers but its nice to have options! If you are looking for some they are just under $2 a pair, and quick shipping. These are closer to the thickness of the stock laces than the ones we have been seeing around the thread. Although they are not as stiff as the stock laces. Now I need to find metal tips to add to these laces, then DONE. 
so are these laces a little bit thinner than the og laces? Or pretty much the same? Im looking for black laces for my sirens cuz the ones i got are thinner than the rest of my roshes. Thanks!

so are these laces a little bit thinner than the og laces? Or pretty much the same? Im looking for black laces for my sirens cuz the ones i got are thinner than the rest of my roshes. Thanks!
same thickness but not as sturdy as the the ogs if that make sense. 

"From first glance, you would think it was a Yeezy 2 inspired color way and it is..."
laugh.gif
mean.gif

:x
mean.gif

lol it's obvious the yeezy 2 is what nike was aiming at when they made the mints. Side panel was already reminiscent of the snakeskin on the yeezy so designers took advantage of the hype and added a pink swoosh and a mint sole to emulate the GITD. They knew exactly what they were doing and what the yeezy 2 connection would do for the sales

Last edited:
Forgetting about the mints, does anyone know of stores that already have the city pack in NYC (preferably manhattan or Brooklyn)? Really need the tokyos in a size 13 for a buddy

Back
Top Bottom