ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So I received the iguana roshes from urban outfitters today and they came already worn!

Opened them and they werent covered in paper, which was a red flag for me

Checked out the soles and they had dirt on them

Called them and am getting expedited shipping on replacement

Still pissed

The same thing happened to me when I brought my Jack Purcells from them :smh:

ive called all my local FNL's and tried multiple times on thw internet to find the FB Mints can anyone help me out on getting a pair.
roll.gif

Just got my sport reds from UO... AND THEY WERE THE WRONG SIZE. They gave me a 9 instead of 9.5... And there were no tissues or anything in the box, just the shoes with a stain on the mesh near the ankle. Definitely going to be returning them, they were supposed to be my doubles so guess it's not going to work out..

I'm gonna risk it and still ask..anybody know when these drop? On the 1st page it says they're part of the FB pack but not release date

Also, i read that the city packs might be released on ndc..any ideas as to when? And how much will they retail for? Found a pair on ebay for $130 shipped..not sure how much over retail that is. Thanks!

damn you bros dun goofed ordering from UO lol
Sounds like UO is shipping out the equivalent of Roshe "factory seconds" that have been worn already or have slight defects
mean.gif
. The worst part is, you all paid $75 dollars for those...

Last edited:
the UPS shipment reference is Order # and finishline as the shipper account right? I still got nothing... I'm gonna mentally destroy the unlucky person who takes my call if my order gets cancelled...

freal... im going to go to their store to straight up return the damn things. Most likely I'll be able to still find them sitting around at other places...

All the northridge, SF Valley cats, if you guys spot any places with the sport reds in size 9.5 hit me up! I feel like I'm starting all over again looking for these "og" roshes that everyone already has hahah
roll.gif

freal... im going to go to their store to straight up return the damn things. Most likely I'll be able to still find them sitting around at other places...

All the northridge, SF Valley cats, if you guys spot any places with the sport reds in size 9.5 hit me up! I feel like I'm starting all over again looking for these "og" roshes that everyone already has hahah
roll.gif

I'll keep an eye out for you..think i saw them nearby..

Last edited:
Was supposed to slow down, but my homie said they had pairs at his local FA, so he helped me out and grabbed me a pair of Crimsons...Lol, smh. Addiction is real. Just waiting for the "Mango V2s," and I'll be good with Roshe pick ups this year.

I thought i was following the thread pretty closely but what are these? theyre not the OG reds are they?
They're the total crimson colorway. Most people have only found them at Footaction. They came out unexpectedly a few weeks ago. East has started to receive their shipments this week only.

They're the total crimson colorway. Most people have only found them at Footaction. They came out unexpectedly a few weeks ago. East has started to receive their shipments this week only.

Cool thanks all, i might have to try and find a FA and see if i can get a pair

Back
Top Bottom