ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I know this thread is all about the Anti-Hype and all that but I'm almost willing to bet when ID hits the top 5 most done colorway mock ups are going to be:

Yeezy Solar
Yeezy Platinum
Yeezy Net
South Beach
Space Jam

Sometimes color combos are undeniably pleasent...

Last edited:
Easter Sunday pickups from NikeTown DC today! Shocked they had my size in the Kobe 8 Easters!

These are my first customs. My original idea was to do an Oreo Roshe with my black sails but later found out I forgot to add white paint into my cart. smh. White paint on its way so oreos will be on their way also.  So I worked with the colors that I had. Half way through I realized I was making what I now call my "San Francisco Pack"Although I do need to add some black to the my red sports, for more of a niners feel. I made a small boo boo on my crimsons and now there is a small black smudge near one of the outside swooshes 
eyes.gif

but its okay, I'll live. These customs are nothing big, just a solid color change but I hope to get the hang of this then produce some ideas I have in mind. 

LL

Good Job Bro ! Looking Good. :smokin

Me. Just patiently waiting... Lol

As am I. Where is yours located? My NYC Mids and friend arrived in NYC yesterday. haha

btw, for they guy that said quick ship, :smh:, more like regular shipping.

Mine is chillin in NYC... No joke tho, is someone hand carrying my shoes and walking it to me cuz this shipping is s...l...o...w...

Yeah guys mine is just sitting in New York. It still has to come all the way to Southern California -____-

Man did they canoe across the Atlantic or something? Whoever said they got fast shipping is lucky. I might as well have just ordered off NDC on the 6th.

At least it's only a waiting game instead of one of Nike's games though.

I know this thread is all about the Anti-Hype and all that but I'm almost willing to bet when ID hits the top 5 most done colorway mock ups are going to be:

Yeezy Solar
Yeezy Platinum
Yeezy Net
South Beach
Space Jam

I'm definitely doing a solar pair. Call me a beast.

But a few other colors I want to do would be green bean (I wonder if they will have 3m :nerd:) red/white/blue, and black with blue accents.

I'm definitely doing a solar pair. Call me a beast.

But a few other colors I want to do would be green bean (I wonder if they will have 3m :nerd:) red/white/blue, and black with blue accents.

No beast names necessary. By no means am I hating. My point was some colors just look good and at times look better on different silhouettes than the original. I'm looking forward to what the Broshe community comes up with, should be dope!

Yeezy Solar
Yeezy Platinum
Yeezy Net
South Beach
Space Jam

speaking of a space jam roshe id...now that you bring it up, i'm really curious as to what a roshe would look like with a translucent/icy sole!

need siren reds sz 10..any ideas fellas? im in baltimore md. only seen a handful of people wear roshe round here...to slept on of a shoe for most beasts in my area...

UnDS-ed the Tarps for an Easter BBQ & beer run. The color on these pops. It's so bright and vibrant. So dope.

Please excuse the horrible iPhone photo. I need to step my Nikon game up.

seriously? theyre shoes, wear them regardless of "hype". you like them, rock them. enough with this *******t already
Maybe he's going to put them on ice till the hype dies down to avoid looking like a "hypebeast", whatever your definition may be.

Last edited:
Maybe he's going to put them on ice till the hype dies down to avoid looking like a "hypebeast", whatever your definition may be.

people care what other people look like, no way!?! Who cares what other think about you

Regardless of the "hype" around the shoe, they should just be worn because they are still just Roshe runs and not Yeezys

Last edited:
Why not keep them and do Nike ID? And Nike ID will no doubt have an OG Mesh option.

I'm not that keen on the colour. I want Calypsos ideally but any light colour will do like grey. I like the light bone ones out in UK atm but no OG mesh apparently and I want the most comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom