ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So am I to undertstand the Mint colorway restocked nearly 5 different times last week over the course of 3 days? I can't believe I missed it. To think I'm with KOF / StyleEngine. $120 isn't a bad price to pick these up at considering the $70 retail right?

NO!

Retail is the only option for Roshes

Anything above that besides that shipping is no go IMO

NO!

Retail is the only option for Roshes

Anything above that besides that shipping is no go IMO
That's what I was thinking. I can't support shoes being resold that high ESPECIALLY for running. I want these to exercise in an nearly 2x the price I don't know if I could bite the bullet. But honestly with no news of any potential restocks or stores carrying them, $120 is the best price I've seen all week.
where did u get this info lol
That YouTube video posted which spoke about the Mints releasing and being restocked on NDC and Finishline multiple times.

Whoever is in ny, mercer will have all 3 colors of the fb's tomorrow.   

Mint included? Any estimated time?

Last edited:
Since it's Easter... Easter Eggs :lol:

^agreed. I'm fighting the impulse to cop the mints for over retail. Most I'd pay for a roshe is $90. That would include shipping, tax, and a bit of wiggle room. I can't justify spending $140+ for a $70 shoe. Especially, with FNL coupons and ish making them always less than retail. I'm holding on to my wc rewards for the mangos, so they'll end up being like $40.

listen . im copping sizes at mercer tomorrow and ill hook people up who miss them for retail. lets kill the hype with this garbage. Im mad at the person who put the yeezy label on these. smh. 

listen . im copping sizes at mercer tomorrow and ill hook people up who miss them for retail. lets kill the hype with this garbage. Im mad at the person who put the yeezy label on these. smh. 
If you do, please PM me.  I can even hook it up with a Fedex discount to help ship out to everyone to help lower cost.

Whats nike 21 mercer? They habe the 3 fb colors.. Is tjat a store name do tjey have a site?

wish you the best of luck. Great people like this is what we were founded on. Stop the hype. Stop the reselling. :smokin

lol bro...

Stop ******g trolling this thread. I just checked your 10 recent posts and all of them consist of lol bro, that's a lie bro, or some other useless crap where you try to make yourself seem above everyone else. Check your ego at the sign in.

Back
Top Bottom