ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anybody who owns a pair of the Paris mids mind posting on feet pics please? I was looking to only get the TKOs but the PRS pair is really growing on me.

hyper blue specks (1st female cw) and tombstone on the tube

you gonna do something or just stand there and bleed?

14puzn.jpg

Last edited:
had to pull the trigger off UO today. saw some sizes going for sport reds and didn't want to miss out on an OG before they're all gone. Gotta hate those impulse buys lol.

people care what other people look like, no way!?! Who cares what other think about you

Regardless of the "hype" around the shoe, they should just be worn because they are still just Roshe runs and not Yeezys

I'm not disagreeing with you. I was just saying what he may have been meaning. I personally believe shoes are made to be worn.

Any ideas when we will get more details on the ID? Or will we have to waittil launch day which someone said is 8th?

Deciding whether to rock my Iggys or send them back, depending on colours and OG mesh in the IDs.

This has been my dream cw since last year... Wheat / Sail / DarkBrown

I'm HOPING they have a Wheat Mesh option, as I really want these. I'd throw on some Timberland-esque trail laces on them too.

Last edited:
You know the hype is rising when the jordan thread bumpers start major posting in here. I'm not hating on em but it's so hard to embrace newcomers into the roshe scene b/c I love the ability of picking up roshes and not having to jump through hoops to do it.

I'm HOPING they have a Wheat Mesh option, as I really want these. I'd throw on some Timberland-esque trail laces on them too.
This is a dope concept. would love to see this drop.

I'm definitely doing a solar pair. Call me a beast.

But a few other colors I want to do would be green bean (I wonder if they will have 3m
nerd.gif
) red/white/blue, and black with blue accents.
It would be sick if they had a 3m option for the swoosh. It seems totally possible, we'll see though. I'm just hoping for a decent amount of upper/sole color options. Have a bad feeling that there will only be black and white available for the soles.
Could someone photoshop a Green bean roshe FB?

Flint grey sole/midsole. Light grey/silver 3m upper, green bean sockliner and swoosh

Wasn't there a fake version similar to these going around? That wasn't mesh but the color was a wheat. I really liked that too. Seemed classy

Yeah guys mine is just sitting in New York. It still has to come all the way to Southern California -____-

Man did they canoe across the Atlantic or something? Whoever said they got fast shipping is lucky. I might as well have just ordered off NDC on the 6th.

At least it's only a waiting game instead of one of Nike's games though.

Haha. You said canoe. The thought of someone delivering shoes via canoe is hilarious.

They're roshes, not jordans, lebrons, dunks, yeezys. They're roshes. With that being said that wheat color would be perfect.

They're roshes, not jordans, lebrons, dunks, yeezys. They're roshes. With that being said that wheat color would be perfect.
Nike shares colorways with all its shoes though?

Blink, orion blue, fire berry, ect. It doesn't matter the shoe, it's the company

Peeped The Mint FB's This Weekend At DunkExchange Denver (Only 2 People With Pairs Locally)...... All I Gotta Say Is Anyone Downplaying This Colorway Is LUNCHIN'!!! After Having Seen Them In Person, I Must Regrettably Say, The Hype On This Colorway Is Understandable In My Eyes...... Things Were Pure FIRE In Person :wow: :pimp: :pimp:..... Looking Forward To Locking Down A Pair In My Size 10 Eventually 8)

Last edited:
Peeped The Mint FB's This Weekend At DunkExchange Denver (Only 2 People With Pairs Locally)...... All I Gotta Say Is Anyone Downplaying This Colorway Is LUNCHIN'!!! After Having Seen Them In Person, I Must Regrettably Say, The Hype On This Colorway Is Understandable In My Eyes...... Things Were Pure FIRE In Person
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..... Looking Forward To Locking Down A Pair In My Size 10 Eventually
glasses.gif
I'm not doubting the colorway, I'm doubting the quality of the shoe. It would have been an instacop if it was OG mesh. Just don't like the different feeling from OG mesh.

Just got 3 pairs lmao they're awesome, pretty pissed I missed the mint fbs on finishline but ill get a pair eventually

So am I to undertstand the Mint colorway restocked nearly 5 different times last week over the course of 3 days? I can't believe I missed it. To think I'm with KOF / StyleEngine. $120 isn't a bad price to pick these up at considering the $70 retail right?

Back
Top Bottom