ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I hate to say this but I TOLD U SO guys. Someone that's there need to post something and in the photo looks like a bunch of kids??! WTF

UPDATE: According to @kevkashhh, who was waiting in line: "[They] sold about 13 pairs before it got bum rushed."

Apparently the staff wasn't expecting the turnout and could not control the crowd. It got rowdy and they shut it all down. Props to 21M for not tolerating that kind of behavior.

sucks if its true

i doubt it though, those pairs were long gone before the doors opened :lol:

UPDATE: According to @kevkashhh, who was waiting in line: "[They] sold about 13 pairs before it got bum rushed."

Apparently the staff wasn't expecting the turnout and could not control the crowd. It got rowdy and they shut it all down. Props to 21M for not tolerating that kind of behavior.
People are savages for a $70 shoe. aren't these supposed to be a general release sometime soon? dont know why nike isn't cashing in on this hype and meeting this crazy demand for the mints.

People are savages for a $70 shoe. aren't these supposed to be a general release sometime soon? dont know why nike isn't cashing in on this hype and meeting this crazy demand for the mints.

people have been saying they will show up in all the major stores (eastbay,fa,footlocker)...but IMO it doesn't look good for those still waiting. idk how a store like sheik got them and not the other majors

The thirst in New York City is very real. Makes me ashamed of owning a foamposite collection and I'm lucky to have a spot I can walk in for those releases. If people are camping out for Roshes then what is it coming to?

bit the bullet and just paid 130 for the fb mints, me being a sz 14 I dont think I would have came across a better price and if they do a major re release then ill just double up

bit the bullet and just paid 130 for the fb mints, me being a sz 14 I dont think I would have came across a better price and if they do a major re release then ill just double up
That's better than eBay prices.  Not bad though since you're a size 14.  Anything above 12 is really hard to come by. Enjoy em bro!

Man it's a sad day when 100+ people camp out from 2 AM for a running shoe. It's a funny as heck day when the sketchy store shuts everything down and leaves them all standing there clueless. April Fools.

Man it's a sad day when 100+ people camp out from 2 AM for a running shoe. It's a funny as heck day when the sketchy store shuts everything down and leaves them all standing there clueless. April Fools.

camping out for any shoes is a sad day

It should've been an April Fools prank.
It was planned too perfectly. They even removed their Instagram post of the Roshes.
camping out for any shoes is a sad day
It is but the way the game is now, it's evident that anything with a hyped up make up that isn't even really the case can cause a sell out and riot. Not to mention a line up that wraps around the block for a running shoe.

Well I just called up Niketown NYC and asked them to do a stock locate for FB mints and the only two locations was 21 Mercer and niketown LA. wonder whats the scene over there compared to Mercer.

my order is still processing from FNL  
mad.gif

It was planned too perfectly. They even removed their Instagram post of the Roshes.
It is but the way the game is now, it's evident that anything with a hyped up make up that isn't even really the case can cause a sell out and riot. Not to mention a line up that wraps around the block for a running shoe.

yeah forreal bro, game done changed :smh:

If anyone knows where to get size 10 og mangos please pm me,, I always see size 9s, it pisses me off so much!
It's hard to find a size 10. I'm been looking for a while but no luck. I even seen people go down to 9.5. Try to see if that works for you.

Last edited:
I'm assuming they said it would be available before everyone lined up. With that said that is really bull-ish for them to pull that. April fools or not, you had people lining up. Man I'm surprised that place didn't get trashed for doing that. If it was LA I think it would have been a different story. That's crap!

the line would have been twice as long and for sure a fight. i am from LA and these hypebeast dont play at 6am. lol Glad i came up on 2 more pairs on Saturday from Nike LA. gave one to my lil bro, he really liked them without knowing the Yeezy label on them. the shoe is FIRE!!! but not to camp out for. however, i dont think there is a lot of pairs out there. Nike LA said they got a total of like 20 pairs of each FB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom