ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

ive looked around in NYC and theres none in these streets

I just called my finish line awhile ago. They don't carry Roshes in store? They said online only

I'm just checking because when I checked the system no stores ever carried stock but according to a NT Member the Mints were in some physical stores. I don't wanna be telling people false info. I've seen the other two FB colorways in store, not the Mints.

I'm just checking because when I checked the system no stores ever carried stock but according to a NT Member the Mints were in some physical stores. I don't wanna be telling people false info. I've seen the other two FB colorways in store, not the Mints.
Definitely in-store too. Northpark Finish Line has the FB's but no Mint's.

Sigh I think I'm going to give up on my hunt.  It's a sad day/moment lol.

yeah i've seen both of the other colors in stores but not the mints. not as available as people are hinting

Wish I was in Seattle since I'm not if anyone is interested niketown in Seattle tweeted me that they have all 3 colors of the fb roshe even the mints full size run no phono orders no holds first come first serve

Definitely in-store too. Northpark Finish Line has the FB's but no Mint's.

Sigh I think I'm going to give up on my hunt.  It's a sad day/moment lol.
I've seen it in Shiekh and Shoe Palace, but they sold out with a quickness. 
Not tryna cop or anything, but yeah just saying.

I know most everyone has been able to get the squadrons. I have a size 10 that I don't need/want. If anyone needs help just PM me.

Silva, waddup fam, hope those Tropicals are still goin hard bro...
So mad i never copped them sirens from you, anyway you still got em (sz 8 )? lol...
PM me if you do... Glad you're still on here... Even after all the drama and hijinks...
damn man I was going through all my messages a while ago trying to figure out who ran around to all the YCMC to help me cop.  Man I don't have an extra siren but if I can get a hold of one I will hit you up.  Nice to see you around and finally have a name again with my savior for TT.  If you need anything hit me up I may be able to help. 

I was originally going to pass on the mints because I don't like the pink swoosh. But now that I've seen it can be removed I'm thinking about getting a pair.

I Just called an out of state location with quite a few Mints in stock. But they don't have any 6.5 or 7 in stock. :/ Wondering if I should get a pair and try to get a size swap.

Are the smaller sizes really hard to come by in this CW?

Still need damn mints. This is stupid. I just want one pair. That's all I ask. Just one pair for me. No reselling, just me. And of course I'm only paying retail. Not what people are asking. Just silly s$!t :/

can anyone update what's going on at NIKE STORES? did they already sell out? Please and thanks! Too many pages about Mercer...sorry!

can anyone update what's going on at NIKE STORES? did they already sell out? Please and thanks! Too many pages about Mercer...sorry!
Only two NikeTown's have received Mint FB's.  Mercer and LA.  We have no other information at the moment of others getting them. 

There's a "Cyber Roshe Run, worn 4 times. Size 10 $80" on BASH for anyone interested.

Last edited:
These came in today! And after seeing that my squadrons went from Monday shipped to Tuesday (as of last night tracking check) and now back to Monday (this morning) I will finally post my complete collection without anything in the mail. its was a rough 3 weeks for me and my wallet, but I am happy. Tonight I will take a family photo of me and my girls and re-apply for TR. Anyway, I got what I wanted out of the Mid City pack: TOKYO (HomeOfBadges) PARIS & NEW YORK CITY (Hanon-Shop). If I were to ever come across the LONDONS under retail I may pull the trigger. I love these, but I still would have loved if the NYC came with a sole like the Tokyos or Paris'

***EDIT***
After posting this I got a knock at the door.

Thank you (but finally!) NDC.

Last edited:
I had asked last night about them receiving FB's and he told me that he doesn't see it on their list of roshe releases.
Well it is on their color list so that is not true, but if they get them or not who knows there are colors on there they never received.

These came in today! And after seeing that my squadrons went from Monday shipped to Tuesday (as of last night tracking check) and now back to Monday (this morning) I will finally post my complete collection without anything in the mail. its was a rough 3 weeks for me and my wallet, but I am happy. Tonight I will take a family photo of me and my girls and re-apply for TR. Anyway, I got what I wanted out of the Mid City pack: TOKYO (HomeOfBadges) PARIS & NEW YORK CITY (Hanon-Shop). If I were to ever come across the LONDONS under retail I may pull the trigger. I love these, but I still would have loved if the NYC came with a sole like the Tokyos or Paris'

beautiful pic. That's a Reall nice and clean shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom