ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wonder how many people would believe me if I said NKE allowed me to buy 25 pairs of the Mints the first NDC release

considering there was no limit per customer, i would believe you. but so what? you want a cookie bro?
eyes.gif
Oatmeal raisin is preferred choice 

Last edited:
I've been saying for almost 2 weeks now that the Mints are more limited than you guys think, and you guys wonder why 21 mercer is pandemonium... So far only Shiehk's, select independent retailers (aka mom n pop or boutique shops) and 2 Nike stores have been confirmed with em. Funny how everybody (including many TR members) are calling these a GR, lol... There are prob MORE Yeezy 2's floating around than actual MINTS, lol... And you guys wonder why the Resellers mark em up for double...

As for Team Roshe, although I'm not a Member, I can personally vouch for 2 TR members that have helped me secure Roshes (Mangos and Mints) in the last year or so, and i've helped them out as well... Helping out NT members is a positive, as many folks have forgotten that this is a COMMUNITY, and communities help their members/constituents (or at least they should)... Glad Team Roshe exists, many folks on here dont realize that TR's info/research has allowed many people on here (NTers AND lurkers) to secure their pairs of Roshes, directly and INDIRECTLY, so it's hard for me to disagree with what they're doing... Keep it up fellas

on the hunt for sirens, mangos, sport reds, and calypsos. anyone know where I could find them for reasonable prices?

Wonder how many people would believe me if I said NKE allowed me to buy 25 pairs of the Mints the first NDC release

i would believe that you did!! and also that you already resold most pairs to these thirsty HBs. the guy i was on the phone with to put my pairs on hold even told me "just those 2pairs, sure you dont want more?" lol

on the hunt for sirens, mangos, sport reds, and calypsos. anyone know where I could find them for reasonable prices?
Size makes a big difference fella, let us know your size and we can direct you.  Sport reds are easy. Sirens not that easy, Mangos easy if your a size 9 or under and understand that they never released in the US so there is a high ticket price associated with them, and calypsos for a reasonable price...good luck.

Size makes a big difference fella, let us know your size and we can direct you.  Sport reds are easy. Sirens not that easy, Mangos easy if your a size 9 or under and understand that they never released in the US so there is a high ticket price associated with them, and calypsos for a reasonable price...good luck.

Silva, waddup fam, hope those Tropicals are still goin hard bro...
So mad i never copped them sirens from you, anyway you still got em (sz 8 )? lol...
PM me if you do... Glad you're still on here... Even after all the drama and hijinks...

Last edited:
Lol that kid in the mishka hoodie giving the cameraman the finger. 

I hope he's one of the multiple $160 cash offers I declined.

I'm a size 9

my order is still processing from FNL 
mad.gif

I put my order in for the mints on the first FNL drop on Tuesday 03/26; I didn't get shipment confirmation until 3 days later on Friday. I'm assuming they're still just trying to locate a pair that might be in-store and have that shipped to their warehouse to go out to you, since their stock was so low and had to cancel so many peoples orders.

Back
Top Bottom