ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

can anyone update what's going on at NIKE STORES? did they already sell out? Please and thanks! Too many pages about Mercer...sorry!
Nike LA released them on Saturday. I think it sold out within the hour. I heard there was a size 14 floating still on Sunday but that may be gone. 

Nike Seattle got them in today.

What's good NT...

Today....wore my cyber's to work

There's a "Cyber Roshe Run, worn 4 times. Size 10 $80" on BASH for anyone interested.
I think he's been reposting them over the past week or bumping, also he's not really mobile i think and the nips are pretty worn for only worn 4 times....if it's the guy I'm thinking of, if not just ignore this

I think he's been reposting them over the past week or bumping, also he's not really mobile i think and the nips are pretty worn for only worn 4 times....if it's the guy I'm thinking of, if not just ignore this
He posted it 15 hours ago. 

I swear it is to purposely annoy me, but they probably don't care that much.  Either way it sucks. 

I asked an employee recently and even she was pissed because she wears 6.5 lol, but she had no idea why they don't carry em. It absolutely sucks

Last edited:
I'm getting a lot of pm's about the mints. If anyone is in Texas and can go into a physical store to pick the shoes up I'll share the info. They don't do phone orders.

nike dallas also released them, i think on a saturday. they didnt tweet **** about it, im sure friends and family were notified tho. 
mean.gif

My size 10.5 Squads just came in from Zaps! This CW is now my favorite. I just love kicks with some type of shade of blue especially this squadron blue on top of that sport turquoise sole. :smokin the swoosh is that fiberglass color and it's 3M reflective!

Waiting on my Mint and Sequoia FB's from NDC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom