ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

wow at the past few pages :x

this thread has become comedic in a moronic sense :smh:

did that guy get banned yet since he hasn't trolled or posted in a little bit or did his mom tell him to do his homework and take the garbage out? :lol:

going to buy my first pair , but do these even last long ? If they dont would just rather buy another model . 

Cold City holds it down in here, so I do not have a problem with what he's doing. But if you just started posting in this thread after the mints dropped and and are asking questions like if your finishline carries pairs in store and you do not own a single pair of roshes you should probably lay off a bit.

That's a little discouraging. I've been researching these different types. I'm trying to get into it. A lot cheaper than getting a bunch of Jordan's. Mints are nice, and I wouldn't mind having a pair, but I really want some IDs. Some of the colorways don't really pop out to me really. I'm just waiting for some colorways that suit me to pop up.

Don't mistake me for a "hypebeast" or whatever.

DAMN. UO restocked this morning, had iguanas sz 8 in my cart until i got home from work. I come home, theyre gone :'( sad day

Its alright though cause i know theyll be back around again soon! Need a second pair

Still on the hunt for Mints now. Homie had it good with 120 but understandable that people hyping them up to 150+ now. Told a dude there was a size 14 laying around he spammed my inbox with 15 messages begging to pay 180.

dream colorway :lol: hope i can iD something like this.

Just thought i'd share these customs i did. I am a heavy fan of roshe runs & i have tons of ideas to be done to this simple design that has potential for alot more than what is offered. All feedback is welcome.

amazing job :pimp:

can anyone help out? trying to find a size 12 in calypso and siren red. missed out on an auction on ebay for calypsos because of rent 
frown.gif
. so disappointing. but yea, if anyone has any info PM me please. gonna keep searching high and low for both of these.

DAMN. UO restocked this morning, had iguanas sz 8 in my cart until i got home from work. I come home, theyre gone :'( sad day

Its alright though cause i know theyll be back around again soon! Need a second pair
Wish they carried more half sizes 
mad.gif

going to buy my first pair , but do these even last long ? If they dont would just rather buy another model . 

hey, ive been wearing my black sails every friday (casual friday) and saturdays when i chill with my buddies. Probably been rocking this particular pair for 5 weeks and I noticed some wear and tear on the sole. I know it comes with it since I'm treating them as my beaters, but I can't imagine them lasting very long at this rate.

I'm a pretty skinny dude so it has nothing to do with weight, maybe just how i walk.

has anyone else worn their pair so often that there's been heel drag? just wondering :nerd:

Hey this is my first post on nt been following this thread since dec and just want to contribute back to the source of all my pairs and I have never resold a pair of roshes and to answer ur no the roshes won't come back at for that price it was a error that they honored and have that price for awhile until they fixed the error to the dude asking about zappos

Last edited:
Hey this is my first post on nt been following this thread since dec and just want to contribute back to the source of all my pairs and I have never resold a pair of roshes and to answer ur no the roshes won't come back at for that price it was a error that they honored and have that price for awhile until they fixed the error
The error pricing was at $50 and the sale price (for big sizes such as 13-15) was at $56. Doubtful that they will restock the OGs at $56, but crazier things have happened.

The pain of UPS screwing me over by damaging my mint FB package and sending it back to nike is still lingering. This shoe continues to elude me but it may be a sign from a higher power that I need to pass on this colorway all together. That NYC city pack is in my sights and I'm hoping everyone is sleeping on them so I can get an easy cop this time.

Hey guys to answer earliers questions yes the mint FBs were in store. NIKE CHICAGO had them last Friday.

Got these in a week ago and I don't think I've been rocking one pair of kicks so consistently. They're great sock-less, I got em a bit roomy but they're nice with elites. Definitely gonna be picking up more pairs soon

Back
Top Bottom