ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I need sirens in 10.5 ! Any one wanna help me out ?
To be honest, your best bet is either through ebay, CL, or a few facebook shoe groups that do selling/trading/buying. Instead of writing it as a post here and there, for future reference, try putting it in your sig so others will notice it when you reply to the thread. Best of luck.

Last edited:
To be honest, your best bet is either through ebay, CL, or a few facebook shoe groups that do selling/trading/buying. Instead of writing it as a post here and there, for future reference, try putting it in your sig so others will notice it when you reply to the thread. Best of luck.

Preciate that bruh

If anybody's thirsty enough, size 8.5 Calypsos for $300 in Orange, CA.

Edit: Also size 9.5 sirens for $160 in Westminster, CA.

Both are on CL

Last edited:
A few ID/Photoshop ideas

Back to the future (grey, paint splatter, ect.)
Pheonix (Grey, orange, purple, and pink)
Citrus (black, orange, yellow)
Slendermans (black, with white/grey accents)
Bowsers (green with yellow and red)
Sonic (red, white middle upper, white midsole, yellow bottom)

FB model

Green bean (I've been waiting for this :lol:) (flint grey midsole, green bean swoosh, silver upper)
DK (brown with a red midsole, yellow bottom)

what are the odds of restocks on sirens and calypsos? I know there's basically zero chance at the major retailers, but are there independent stores or sites that might have them in the future?

Pic of the Tarps at my local Shiekh for anyone still on the fence about buying them. They're nice, but I prefer my iguana's but that's just me. The soles definitely pop, not as much as my total crimsons in the sun but they will definitely garner attention.

hey, ive been wearing my black sails every friday (casual friday) and saturdays when i chill with my buddies. Probably been rocking this particular pair for 5 weeks and I noticed some wear and tear on the sole. I know it comes with it since I'm treating them as my beaters, but I can't imagine them lasting very long at this rate.

I'm a pretty skinny dude so it has nothing to do with weight, maybe just how i walk.

has anyone else worn their pair so often that there's been heel drag? just wondering
nerd.gif
My black sails are my go to casual pair as well an there is some heel drag. Free runs were my go to casual comfort shoe before the Roshes, but I didn't have heel drag since the brs tabs reinforced the outsole. Getting a pair of Flyknit Lunars to add to the mix so I don't wear down the soles of black sails too quickly. The Flyknit sole should last longer too since it is built for performance and has the brs tabs in high wear areas (ie the heel) - plus it should last longer since its more than double the price of Roshes.

Last edited:
lol i've given up on finding Calypso for a fair price after they went for 300+ on ebay

still on the hunt for sirens and mangos sz 11-12. anybody with any leads let me know

NOOOOOOOOOOOO finally found the soar blues in my size, but dude on ebay starting price is 120 sigh......
frown.gif

Not that April fools has gonna over the top today. I would have been pissed if I was the first one in line and then got told no shoes for wtf?? Shoe palace out here getting fsr this weekend so I know there are going to be mad peeps trying to cop.

Pray the sneaker gods bless me. Should I pick up those "Sprite" Roshe FBs? I'm liking the wild factor on those.

lol i've given up on finding Calypso for a fair price after they went for 300+ on ebay
still on the hunt for sirens and mangos sz 11-12. anybody with any leads let me know

You and me both man. I will never pay that much money for a $70 shoe. 11 is such a tough size to find.

what are the odds of restocks on sirens and calypsos? I know there's basically zero chance at the major retailers, but are there independent stores or sites that might have them in the future?

Yeah there is like a zero percent chance that there will be any restock at any store ur best bet is cl or eBay and wait and look for a decent price

Back
Top Bottom