ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thank you for the FB!
laugh.gif

I prefer the FB model, I wish they made more colorways. If it's on ID, I'll be making FBs
Not a problem at all. Had a great idea to make a colorway inspired by cockroaches and remembered to edit the FBs for you. Nike Roshe Run "Roachees"

First post 
glasses.gif

How's the comfort on the Wovens compared to the OG mesh roshes? Trying to decide whether or not I should stick to the OGs...

Both models r equal in comfort imo...but if its ur first pair DEF go wit the OGs

Other then that go with wut u like

Last edited:
First post 
glasses.gif

How's the comfort on the Wovens compared to the OG mesh roshes? Trying to decide whether or not I should stick to the OGs...

I have a wide foot, so in wovens I have to go up half a size. In OGs I'm tts. Personally, I don't like having to go up a size to compensate for width because then I feel like there is too much room for my toes. I hate it when shoes look too big for a person. If you have a normal width foot, you should be fine going tts.

Why do I feel as if I am the only person who bought these? These are scary bright in person, having 2nd thoughts about wearing them.

Updated collection as of today. Mint FBs came in the mail today from Finishline. Got lucky since my cousin called me and I recently got cancelled for Squadron blues on finishline

only pair bought over retail were the knicks for 90 plus shipping off grail status.

sirens, mints, crystal tonal for retail.
black sails, iguana, and cybers for under.

sirens have been beat to death, got a hole in the mesh.

Am i the only one who notices a difference in comfort on all 3 of my OG's compared to the newer og mesh cw's? Newer ones dont feel as comfortable to me :stoneface: is it just me?

Do these look legit to y'all? The pull tab is kinda throwing me off a little.... Any help would be appreciated, thanks

lol i've given up on finding Calypso for a fair price after they went for 300+ on ebay
still on the hunt for sirens and mangos sz 11-12. anybody with any leads let me know

I'm looking for the same in a 12. There was an auction on eBay last week for a DS size 12 pair and the winning bid was $203 + $15 shipping.

I'm looking for the same in a 12. There was an auction on eBay last week for a DS size 12 pair and the winning bid was $203 + $15 shipping.
I purchased a size 12 for $190 couple weeks ago. Glad I did seeing the prices on these are just going up!! Hope you're able to find a pair for a decent price since they're hard to find in our size. 

the fakes usually have a smaller heel tab. small enough for it to be easily noticeable. those look legit to me
glasses.gif
Yeah i figured, watched a couple showcase vids on youtube and replica vids on youtube to try and help him.  Thanks for the confirmation though!!

Found a sz 11 Nike WMNS Roshe Run - Soar/Ice Blue DS (which translates to sz 9.5 in men's) pm if you're interested.

Pretty rare.

Back
Top Bottom