ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

[COLOR=#red]APPLYING FOR TEAM ROSHE[/COLOR]

Why do I love the shoe?

I got into Jordans, Dunks and some other Nikes before I seen the light with the Nike Roshe Runs. Throughout 2012 I have always wanted to pick up a pair after hearing a lot about their comfort and the retail price on them, but like many of us I was blinded by the Jordan-gaze trying to cop Jordan after Jordan. I got into Jordan because of my uncle and older cousins who collected and had a crazy amount of sneakers. I knew about Jordan/Jordan Brand a little but not as much as those OG collectors because they were collecting during the era of Jordan and his rise to his peak. I didn't have that connection that many collectors had, but with the Roshe Runs I can say I lived during the time of the creation of the Roshe Runs and have a stronger connection to the shoe as these OG's have with their Jordans. With these shoes I took the time to learn about how it was created and the reasons for it. I love everything about the shoe, but what amazes me more is the connection we make as BROSHES to help each other get particular pair or information on particular pairs in need. Recently I have had the opportunity to meet a few broshes that helped me get my Roshes, and I look forward t help them get pairs they are looking for. I hope that this is my start of a great collection and hope to also gain many connections through the networking of the broshes. #TeamROSHE

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

(updated collection from my last TR application)

Goodluck Bro !

Anyone here know where I can find the Navy GPX Florals in a size 10.5 or 11? I'm a size 10.5 in OG mesh, do these fit tighter?

I have been swayed by pictures and YouTube videos on them.

Looking to get them for below retail :D discounted at NikeTowns/NikeStores/Factory/Clearance stores?

Last edited:
:smokin

nice collection up there stussykyd, good luck on your TR app.

Can you do individual pics and on feet of the City Pack and the Navy GPX Florals?

Anyone here know where I can find the Navy GPX Florals in a size 10.5 or 11? I'm a size 10.5 in OG mesh, do these fit tighter?

Looking to get them for below retail
happy.gif
discounted at NikeTowns/NikeStores/Factory/Clearance stores?
my best bet, factories, they didn't sell well on NDC and were pulled so i'm guessing they'll be hitting factories soon enough. they're not as free as the OG mesh, but not that bad...if you're wide foot go .5 up, but i tried them on and was able to TTS

Looking to get them for below retail :D discounted at NikeTowns/NikeStores/Factory/Clearance stores?

Someone posted awhile bac about em goin to outlets soon

still needa call near me (sawgrass), hopefully i get lucky ona 10.5 as well! Good luck!

Jealous of u broshes wit the knicks cw!!! Impossible to find a ds 10.5!
My friends first pair, he got em for 100 size 11, bro just swiped a pair for 90 size 9 and im trying to cop another size 9 for 100$ 
grin.gif
.  Didn't like em on first, but dam theyre unique and theyve grown on me

Looking to get them for below retail
happy.gif
discounted at NikeTowns/NikeStores/Factory/Clearance stores?
There's a listing on ebay for 79.99 with free shipping, size 10.5. I know that's not below retail but thats seems like a really good price considering all these rape prices we've been seeing all over now. 

Us Virginia roshe lovers need to stick together. Especially since there are only a few of us. I wanna run a list somehow of people in different regions of va to help each other cop certain pairs. Just a thought :smile:
From NOVA; living in Richmond now. Got my squadrons at DTLR Regency, total crimsons at FA Potomac Mills, and og black/sails from UO at Short Pump Towncenter.

[COLOR=#red]APPLYING FOR TEAM ROSHE[/COLOR]

Why do I love the shoe?

I got into Jordans, Dunks and some other Nikes before I seen the light with the Nike Roshe Runs. Throughout 2012 I have always wanted to pick up a pair after hearing a lot about their comfort and the retail price on them, but like many of us I was blinded by the Jordan-gaze trying to cop Jordan after Jordan. I got into Jordan because of my uncle and older cousins who collected and had a crazy amount of sneakers. I knew about Jordan/Jordan Brand a little but not as much as those OG collectors because they were collecting during the era of Jordan and his rise to his peak. I didn't have that connection that many collectors had, but with the Roshe Runs I can say I lived during the time of the creation of the Roshe Runs and have a stronger connection to the shoe as these OG's have with their Jordans. With these shoes I took the time to learn about how it was created and the reasons for it. I love everything about the shoe, but what amazes me more is the connection we make as BROSHES to help each other get particular pair or information on particular pairs in need. Recently I have had the opportunity to meet a few broshes that helped me get my Roshes, and I look forward t help them get pairs they are looking for. I hope that this is my start of a great collection and hope to also gain many connections through the networking of the broshes. #TeamROSHE

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

(updated collection from my last TR application)

giving you the first +1. nice collection bro.

decided to mess with one of my mints. just blacked out the middle gray strip and threw on pink laces. looks good.

Last edited:
Am i the only one who notices a difference in comfort on all 3 of my OG's compared to the newer og mesh cw's? Newer ones dont feel as comfortable to me :stoneface: is it just me?
I thought it was just me! Thought the same thing when I wore my retro Iguana's on Friday. I believe that there is a difference.

You got yours from a FNL store? What state Mane?

Maryland. Joints were bought out immediately as if they were a Concord 11 restock. :wow:

Dropped the same day as the Finishline online drop last week.

NikeTown DC had them.....aka their employees have them. :lol:

And the only other store I know that had Mints....owner didn't even put them on the shelves. Straight to the Bay they go.

Last edited:
45 mins and 900 + post later, finally caught up. Seems like gonna be on the look out for the IDs.

Also, after I bought a pair of Black/Mints almost 2 weeks ago (which I walked in casually and they had them) were not hyped yet. I need .5 up and just sold my pair to my friend and now I can't find em for obvious reason. I think my favorite thing about the shoe though is that mint sole.

Gonna just wait till IDs and see what I can come up with.

Yeah I have to agree, the swoosh looked off when I first glanced at the iggys... where'd you find this though?
It's on eBay. A couple people didn't really give a straight up answer when I posted it. To me they seemed pretty iffy as well. Thanks for the input

Back
Top Bottom