ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Roshe Room:

Excuse my horrible iPhone picture, :lol:.

Mango's should be here this week, :D.

Took delivery of my first (of many, I'm sure) pair of Roshes - The Black/Mints because I fell in love with the Mint soles as soon as I saw them. =D

Do you guys do legit checks here? If not, I'll remove the pics... Let me know and THANKS!

@ DuckSauce A couple people said it was real and i was still not sure. I was leaning towards fake also. The way some people make it seem is that it's soooooo easy to tell fakes from legit pairs.

Last edited:
Took delivery of my first (of many, I'm sure) pair of Roshes - The Black/Mints because I fell in love with the Mint soles as soon as I saw them. =D

Do you guys do legit checks here? If not, I'll remove the pics... Let me know and THANKS!
Legit. Nice pickup

Well since there's not much point in trying to move the thread away from the Mints right now...

Tried the Mints on at Shiekh when they first dropped out of nowhere, before the hype, about two weeks ago. Passed on em then.  Saw some more on feet pics in the thread, and they looked a little better with the swoosh removed so I copped online @ retail.  They just arrived and I'm still not that impressed.   I guess my point is, don't believe the hype.  OG Mesh still rules them all. 

Not even sure if I'm gonna keep 'em 
indifferent.gif

Definitely getting the Beaches though.  

Don't like the shoe. KNOW you don't like the shoe. But cops anyway.

That thirst can't be denied. It's like drugs.... :lol:

@ DuckSauce A couple people said it was real and i was still not sure. I was leaning towards fake also. The way some people make it seem is that it's soooooo easy to tell fakes from legit pairs.
If this is regarding the pair of iguanas in question from earlier pages, those are fake. Before I even made it to look at the shoes, the box was screaming fake. It stood out like a red flag. If you have any recent nike sneakers with that same boxstyle, put them side by side and you will see.

Dont think my post went through, so here it goes again..

Vegas on a Sunday:

Easter pack since i was gone that weekend:

Uh yeah so I read all the posts after the 21m incident, and let me tell you it was really hard to understand what's going in here lol but Gud luck to all those who applied for TR, nice collections 2. One day ill be on TR hopefully :lol: if not I'm good :smokin

Roshe Room:

Excuse my horrible iPhone picture, :lol:.

Mango's should be here this week, :D.

good stuff!! not hating but i like i said before, 6 black sails plus 5 mints?? idk why you would need so many. considering the fact that this shoe is here to stay.

Last edited:
Only 3 pairs of Sails, the other 3 are the Blk/Gamma.

3 of the Mints are basically trade bait, I'm only keeping 2.

APPLYING FOR TEAM ROSHE

Why do I love the shoe?

I got into Jordans, Dunks and some other Nikes before I seen the light with the Nike Roshe Runs. Throughout 2012 I have always wanted to pick up a pair after hearing a lot about their comfort and the retail price on them, but like many of us I was blinded by the Jordan-gaze trying to cop Jordan after Jordan. I got into Jordan because of my uncle and older cousins who collected and had a crazy amount of sneakers. I knew about Jordan/Jordan Brand a little but not as much as those OG collectors because they were collecting during the era of Jordan and his rise to his peak. I didn't have that connection that many collectors had, but with the Roshe Runs I can say I lived during the time of the creation of the Roshe Runs and have a stronger connection to the shoe as these OG's have with their Jordans. With these shoes I took the time to learn about how it was created and the reasons for it. I love everything about the shoe, but what amazes me more is the connection we make as BROSHES to help each other get particular pair or information on particular pairs in need. Recently I have had the opportunity to meet a few broshes that helped me get my Roshes, and I look forward t help them get pairs they are looking for. I hope that this is my start of a great collection and hope to also gain many connections through the networking of the broshes. #TeamROSHE

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

(updated collection from my last TR application)
no shout outs on them sirens?

Oops, sorry if the uo link doesn't work. It let me add to cart (unlike zappos) so I assumed it worked. False start.

Anyone know where I can find a teal GPX Floral in a 10 nowdays? And also is there a confirmed or approximate date for Roshe ID?

Sorry if the second question has been asked! Im a bit slow
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom