ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The squads are showing up as $59.99 on FNL. Think they'll honor that price if we call it in??
Spoke to another rep and this one honored the $59.99 price
smokin.gif

Last edited:
dang.... I remember last year when I logged in this thread, there were only 3-7 pages of posts/updates. Now... everytime I log back in there are 20-30 pages. 

hype is real. 

Is there any news on any new colorway of the OG mesh releasing soon? I'm really on the fence to use my WC points on the Squadrons or Tarps.

Is there any news on any new colorway of the OG mesh releasing soon? I'm really on the fence to use my WC points on the Squadrons or Tarps.
Other than Nike iD coming soon, there aren't any new OG mesh colorways on the horizon.

Called FNL after paying $70 for the squadrons and they refunded me $10 to honor the online price
happy.gif

wish i had a $20 rewards card to cop from FNL right now ... i have 7 of em in the mail SMH ... could REALLY use those squad blues but only have $55 in my account SMH

FNL had some FB mints that went quick.
and they are only honoring about 1 out of 10 orders .. EVERYONE is getting cancellations .. thank baby jesus i have 1 pair atleast .. 

now debating which split pack pair to get and still wantin squad blues .. these fu**ers are addictive and i love it!

I had a feeling FNL was going to restock a few fb mints again today. Woke up at 7ish and saw that they took them out of their site and now I check to see and they are back on. Oh wells, got my cousin some squadrons instead. 

I'm assuming a lot of you missed NDC when they dropped early morning. All sizes were available and limit was 5 per size so that tells you it's not limited.

I'm assuming a lot of you missed NDC when they dropped early morning. All sizes were available and limit was 5 per size so that tells you it's not limited.
no limits on nike releases except jordans and nike basketball .. roshes and other runs 99% of the time all you can buy

I'm just saying you don't need to buy 3 or 4 pairs of the same colorway just to show off your OGness. Most people that bought calypsos were here from the start.

Back
Top Bottom