ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Have there been any benefits of being on Team Roshe so far? I heard Calypso's and Mango's were distributed to all the members.
you get to start talking high and mighty over a 70$ sneaker,

edit; but thier are some cool dudes like gtfan7 and blueleopard and illustrayt, but the rest think they roshe gods

Last edited:
you dont even get a free tshirt...i think
roll.gif

Has anyone bought a pair of roshes from Hanon that retailed for 69 GBP? What was the grand total in USD after shipping?

Yeah this stupid slow phone messed me up but I really want some Roshe for cross country.
Its all good brody. Idk if roshes were designed for long distance/endurance running. Some dudes in this thread probably have better insight though. 

Last edited:
34th street Footaction has I believe 2-3 pairs left on total crimsons. They also got gammas, squadrons, sails, and some of the tonal pack. Gamma would've looked nicer with a whiter sole.

Mid City pack from Hanon came to $107 including shipping for me.

Someone posted in the past few pages that it was $84 from Hanon. Did I miss a coupon code or something? I passed on these from them (even though I buy select releases like the OG Huaraches) cause my calculations were $105-$110 shipped.

flight club has the mid city pack up for $150, smh :smh: and the black speckled didn't release on ndc, we would have seen it release. its prob and error, like the mangos and wmns limes.

Really want some Roshe for cross country
I ran in high school and in college in cross country and track. Ran in almost all of my roshes, including my calypsos last night. I would have to say, not the best running shoe. The sole loses bounce pretty quick and you can feel the pressure building on your knees. I do not know if it is just me but I would run in them, just not over maybe 4 miles. Stick with Brookes, Nike Pegasus, and flyknits or lunar racer if youre gonna race. But I mean...not gonna lie, they look pretty cool to run in
wink.gif

Its all good brody. Idk if roshes were designed for long distance/endurance running. Some dudes in this thread probably have better insight though. 
Really want some Roshe for cross country
Don't recommend them for cross country or running more than a few miles. Stick to performance shoes. The Roshe is an NSW shoe, which means there are no performance standards to meet since they are meant for casual wear/light training. Dylan Raasch, the creator of the Roshe, said at an interview, "Since I was designing for NSW running and not performance running, I didn’t have to meet the performance requirements for a running shoe..." Take it from me, I ran long distance track and still run regularly, from 5ks to half marathons. Also, the shoe will wear down fast since there is no reinforcement on high wear areas. Take the Free Runs for example. They have the BRS support tabs on high wear/foot impact areas to cushion your stride and minimize wear and tear. The Roshe just has the outsole and a fused midsole. Not the best shoe to wear for long distance. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend them for running at all. I know people run with them but there are MUCH better shoes that are actually designed for running.

Last edited:
Someone posted in the past few pages that it was $84 from Hanon. Did I miss a coupon code or something? I passed on these from them (even though I buy select releases like the OG Huaraches) cause my calculations were $105-$110 shipped.

I don't know how that person got it that cheap. Myself and @stussykyd both ordered from Hanon. If I remember correctly, he got them for the same price I did.

Back
Top Bottom