ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks. Repped.

So if FNL has a link up for the Mango V2's, that means we're guaranteed a US release right? Because a few pages ago i saw some skepticism about a US release. Someone was saying they're not even sure it'll drop in the US.
Mango v2
No worries man. It's not a guarantee, but the out of stock mangoes left on NDC is a pretty good indicator that we'll get a stateside release at some point.
They also had a link up for the Mango v1 on NDC last year. Just saying

Mints from CT :smile: $79 US shipped! Ha!

Is this still available?

They also had a link up for the Mango v1 on NDC last year. Just saying

I know that, but why would they leave it up there if they didn't intend on releasing a second version in the US? I feel like Nike plays these games on purpose though.

Gammas n Tarps jus came in today, so glad i pulled the trigger on em

....n i kno ****** phone cam...apologies

Last edited:
Anybody knows if ID will also be available in Europe?

And heard that ID will come at the 8th of April is that the confirmed date?

I see in this thread people saying ID has been confirmed. Where? I've been googling it. Also when?

Nice! I'm glad you got your pair of the mints. And those Tokyos looking good
smokin.gif
Thanks!  I was so nervous with everyone saying their Finishline order was getting cancelled.  And the Tokyos are awesome.  I'm surprised by how much the pink POPS.

am i the only one who likes the gammas? i think theyre perfect imo. i have a very difficult time deciding wether to wear my gammas or sails

i dont know why everyone hates on them :/

Like someone mentioned previously, not so much hate... just that people already have the Black/Sails and they're just too similar. I'll probably end up getting a pair down the line sometime...

I dont know if this makes sense to anyone but me lol but I like the sails because the black flows thoroughly to the white bottom. Sometimes, especially when its black shoes, if there is a white swoosh I feel like it interrupts the flow..

Funny you mention this... I actually agree with you. Black/Sails just look a bit sleeker with the black swoosh and white sole.

so premierboutique has these on their site/blog. I actually like these much better than the squads, but the dude said the shoe in the pic is the squads and the upper is navy. He said it must be my moniter. The upper on these are grey. Am I buggin?

so premierboutique has these on their site/blog. I actually like these much better than the squads, but the dude said the shoe in the pic is the squads and the upper is navy. He said it must be my moniter. The upper on these are grey. Am I buggin?

yeah it's navy. you're buggin haha

Ordered two pair of squads in my size off NDC. Package came home and there was an extra 10.5 squads in there. Someone screwed up.

finally made the jump on a pair of iggy's. UO said they were low on stock when I checked out so I hope they go through.

Back
Top Bottom