ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I don't know how that person got it that cheap. Myself and @stussykyd both ordered from Hanon. If I remember correctly, he got them for the same price I did.
Yeah, that's what I thought. I'm just going to stop by Shoe Palace Saturday morning and grab my pairs. I think it will come out to $185 with tax for 2 pairs of these and I can inspect them before purchasing, and/or return them. I like Hanon though, especially if I'm going to do business abroad.

Upon Blue Leopard's request.

Mid City Pack New York City

Can you do the exact same on feet pics for the Paris cw?? Debating between Paris and NYC or might get both.

The Tokyo's are an easy pass for me. Looks boring and plain. Hyped up for no reason >D

Last edited:
am i the only one who likes the gammas? i think theyre perfect imo. i have a very difficult time deciding wether to wear my gammas or sails

i dont know why everyone hates on them :/

am i the only one who likes the gammas? i think theyre perfect imo. i have a very difficult time deciding wether to wear my gammas or sails

I like the Gammas as much as my black sails. Especially because of the blue insole. It's a nice alternative to the black sail.

It isn't hate, it's just a pass for me because it's too similar to the black sails that I wouldn't shell out more money to get a pair that looks similar. Double standards apply though because I'll be looking for a pair of the soft gray/pink future release.

It isn't hate, it's just a pass for me because it's too similar to the black sails that I wouldn't shell out more money to get a pair that looks similar. Double standards apply though because I'll be looking for a pair of the soft gray/pink future release.
yea i know what you mean. the lighter swoosh is what caught me

i like them better then the black sails. i slept on them because i own enough black roshes already. easily found a 7.5 for my lil bro. but as much as i like my 3 og cws. the white just gets dirty to quick. and the light gray gives it a nice touch. & ofcourse the swoosh!! gammas>sails.

Last edited:
Maybe im gettin old but honestly how many of ya woulda really copped the mints if they weren't dubbed yeezys?

i have an obsession with mint colored shoes haha. personally, id rather have them without the pink swoosh and maybe just an outline of one in mint 8) oh, and i'll never pair over retail for a pair of roshes. as much as i want calypsos, i cant justify spending $200 for a $70 shoe that i probably couldve gotten for like $40 after coupons and such.

*waits for mints to hit footaction*

you and me both brother

i like them better then the black sails. i slept on them because i own enough black roshes already. easily found a 7.5 for my lil bro. but as much as i like my 3 og cws. the white just gets dirty to quick. and the light gray gives it a nice touch. & ofcourse the swoosh!! gammas>sails.
i agree!

lol i took a look at them today in store I just wasn't feelin them. I love the sails though. something about the black on black with the white sole.

lol i took a look at them today in store I just wasn't feelin them. I love the sails though. something about the black on black with the white sole.
I dont know if this makes sense to anyone but me lol but I like the sails because the black flows thoroughly to the white bottom. Sometimes, especially when its black shoes, if there is a white swoosh I feel like it interrupts the flow..Not sure if anyone feels me on this or not lol but thats just my opinion
smile.gif

i have an obsession with mint colored shoes haha. personally, id rather have them without the pink swoosh and maybe just an outline of one in mint 8) oh, and i'll never pair over retail for a pair of roshes. as much as i want calypsos, i cant justify spending $200 for a $70 shoe that i probably couldve gotten for like $40 after coupons and such.
you and me both brother

I like mint CWs as well. I'm hoping that the ID option allows for some nice mint flavored customization. It'd also be nice if there's materials such as the scale-like stuff on the FBs as an ID option. I missed out on the Mint FBs, but as the hype grew I have found myself feeling better about not purchasing them. Heard nothing but bad things about comfort in comparison to other Roshes, and the swoosh placement is too gawdy for my taste. It kind of defeats the purpose of the minimalist Roshe design.

Last edited:
Mid City pack from Hanon came to $107 including shipping for me.
Thanks. Repped.

So if FNL has a link up for the Mango V2's, that means we're guaranteed a US release right? Because a few pages ago i saw some skepticism about a US release. Someone was saying they're not even sure it'll drop in the US.

Mango v2

Thanks. Repped.

So if FNL has a link up for the Mango V2's, that means we're guaranteed a US release right? Because a few pages ago i saw some skepticism about a US release. Someone was saying they're not even sure it'll drop in the US.
Mango v2

No worries man. It's not a guarantee, but the out of stock mangoes left on NDC is a pretty good indicator that we'll get a stateside release at some point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom