ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Went to my local NR yesterday, no roshes in any size. But I did pick up the royal blue solarsoft moccasins.

It's real low key. Even thought the roshe is getting more hype its still all about the basketball shoes and the Nike free. Those get pushed and promoted the most. Everything else just pops up on ID without you knowing lol
I will be watching closely then. I hope your right, even if my wallet doesn't. 

I wouldn't lie man. Especially not about something like that. Just stay posted. Unless they do a last minute push back like they did the lebron x elite the date will indeed be April 8

Not my pic but here you go the pareeeesss

Thank you Birdman! I think you pushed me closer to considering a pair (unless you have more pics from the person that posted them)
tongue.gif

I did check the local mall this past Monday that had an FTL, Champs, FNL, Shiekhs, Shoe Palace, and a local streetwear boutique. Champs was the only one that carried Black Sails and Sport Red's and the rest of the places carried Gamma's, Tarps, and Squads. I guess I will have to keep checking back -- really on the lookout for Iguana's now.
sick.gif
Got my Paris Mid Citys in the mail yesterday! Was totally stoked! Must say, these are either my favorite pair even over calypso or a very very very close second, personally. Copped from HomeOfBadges on Ebay about 3 weeks ago
smile.gif
 Here's an on feet pic and a few others. Sorry for the ****** pictures, was rushing to be somewhere when I got home yesterday.

With all this talk about IDs, I really hope that frayed canvas and white uppers are an option.

Last edited:
Just use a magnet on the sensor part and the pin should release.

I originally posted that pic, I'm close to a few UO stores and hey removed the sensors without question after looking at the packing invoice and apologizing a number of times...but c'mon their packing/shipping department needs to step up their game

Last edited:
Got my Paris Mid Citys in the mail yesterday! Was totally stoked! Must say, these are either my favorite pair even over calypso or a very very very close second, personally. Copped from HomeOfBadges on Ebay about 3 weeks ago
smile.gif
 Here's an on feet pic and a few others. Sorry for the ****** pictures, was rushing to be somewhere when I got home yesterday.
 Copped from the Same Ebayer, Received today in SoCal!

oh man, IDs an all white OG mesh!? think of all the creativity!!!

With all this talk about IDs, I really hope that frayed canvas and white uppers are an option.

oh man, IDs an all white OG mesh!? think of all the creativity!!!

Right? I've been dreaming of an all white roshe for at least a year now lol

http://niketalk.com/t/531716/nike-r...date-confirmed-at-the-moment/60#post_17590577

your welcome

Why? Because I love the sneaker and have the money. So, why not? You want to double up on Jordans, go right ahead. I personally think JB is terrible nowadays, but I won't question your decision. We're all into different stuff, no one in here should care how another person spends his/her money.

Doubled up on Jordans?! Read, Dawg.

I doubled up on 2 shoes out of 300 plus. My two favs & IMO the 2 best shoes ever created. One of each will never be worn aka Trophy Pieces.

Money or no money....I don't double up on random ish. There's no no point in it. There's no need to.

But do you thou....

More props to a dude with a tight Roshe collection of all 7 OG Mesh joints & a few other colorways over somebody with 40 + pairs with half of them being doubles & triples of the same colorways. Like I said.....Fodder.

But once again, playa....Do you.

The irony. How can you say someone is wasting their money or it's OD when you have 300+ pairs(dat humblebrag lol) :wow: pics? :lol: that you aren't getting your money's worth by wearing them? You like shoes so you buy that many. They love Roshes so they buy that many(of the same color). What's the problem?
At least the multiples those that have that many will probably be all beat up by the time you beat up one of your pair in your massive collection. Just as you're happy with your diverse collection, those hording Roshes are happy with what they bought as well.
I respect you with what you bring to this community with your truth that you spit and posts but sometimes you have to look at yourself in the mirror.
At the end of the day, buy what makes you happy and what you can afford and not worry about what others are doing. :nthat:

For the record, i don't do doubles of the same colorways nor have a massive collection but I don't judge(i think you guys need counseling :tongue:). :lol:

Can't wait for iD. Only one pair for me. :D

Got these on Monday. Didn't have time to take pics. But here are some on the feet shots of the Mints. The lighting really makes a difference to see the Mint glow. 

I'm looking for another pair so I can customize them.

are you talking about the Paris? sorry want sure because there was no quote or arrow to what shoe youre talking about
Yeah sorry about that.  I didn't want to quote your pictures lol.

For example, the Mint's, the green sole is a perfect shade IMO.  I would have never imagined I would wear shoes with green soles, but the coloring is just perfect haha.

Back
Top Bottom