ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wearing these again today. Reminds me of acg

I think I may be the one of the only ones on this thread who have trails on their regular rotation. I love them. Especially this color way.

I think I may be the one of the only ones on this thread who have trails on their regular rotation. I love them. Especially this color way.

I wear them for trails etc outdoors. Theyre great.

Last edited:
Haven't posted in here in a looong time. Can't believe how many pages this thread has now. I ordered the black/gamma greys last week from Nike.com & got them today. Here are some iPhone pics in spoiler mode. God I love the smell of new shoes.

Last edited:
Yeah sorry about that.  I didn't want to quote your pictures lol.

For example, the Mint's, the green sole is a perfect shade IMO.  I would have never imagined I would wear shoes with green soles, but the coloring is just perfect haha.
Haha sall good! I wouldnt say it is like a sky blue, but there is a slight tint of light blue. The mints have slightly more tint of green in them than the blue in the Paris. But with flash on a camera, it looks as if they are straight up white. Hope this helps
wink.gif

^ nice PS ayo, but there was someone who actually painted them a light green hue a little while back.  too lazy to look through the posts just in case someone knew off the top of their head

For those who ordered beaches from Hanon a while back, they sent out emails today regarding all pre-ordered shoes from march. They're starting to ship them so i'm guessing we'll be getting shipping emails soon.

2cents: I'm new to the Roshe game but doubled up on the pairs that I see myself rocking consistently since I'm rough on my shoes (Sails, Gammas, Squadrons, WVNS for work). I TRY to keep all my shoes looking fresh but man after a while, I don't want to spend time cleaning the damn shoes and just want to wear them as beaters! In reality, I barely clean any of my kicks. If I'm going out at night and want to rock something clean, that's what the second pair is for! LOL

But I do agree, it's a freakin disease! Either that or it's genetics and the inner Imelda Marcos in me is just showing. 
roll.gif

^ nice PS ayo, but there was someone who actually painted them a light green hue a little while back.  too lazy to look through the posts just in case someone knew off the top of their head
Np...

Imma PS the swoosh pink real quick to get a feel for the yeezy cw coming out on the OG mesh model.

Roshes look nice beat imo. In a beat chuck taylor kind of way.

After like 20 hard wears joints feel like air 8)

just PS'd another real quick

My apologizes for the color contrast. The lighten on the photo f**ks up the fluidity of the mint color

I would buy these over black/mint FBs. Only reason I like the black/mint fb is because of the mint midsole. So that midsole on OG mesh would be perfect!

TeamROSHE Application

Justin Balugo

Union City, CA

Size 9.5

What's up everyone? This is me, applying for a spot in TeamROSHE. The first time I ever heard of roshes was when Dustybruh influenced me to buy a pair of black sails last april and I passed on them. At the time, I was building up my small collection of Jordans (didn't really get far). Around July, we went to our local shoe spot and came across some sport reds. Dustybruh doubled and told me to try on the shoes. If I didn't, he would've made me walk home.. Tried on the pair, and damn, they were comfortable. I finally copped the pair for below retail price and they were my go-to shoe. We all know the simplicity and comfort these shoes give, so I'm not going to talk about that.

Throughout the months, I've acquired tropical twists from Ohwussup, calypsos from Justdome, and sirens/cybers/mangos from Aphung. Without the guidance of Dustybruh on info and pricing, I probably would have spent above retail for roshes. Dustybruh and I have helped others in the Bay Area acquire their shoes through the bulk orders and pick-ups we've organized. I have also influenced family and friends in the Tri-Valley area as well. 

With the help and efforts of other broshes in the community, I would like to reciprocate the favors to others building their collection. The Roshe Run has brought together a great community that I'm proud to be a part of. Thanks again for taking the time to read my app.

My collection as of right now:

(Tropical Twists and Squadrons are at the wifey's)
+1

The Bay is in the Area!

Sick. But something is missing.. not quite sure what but something is a little bit off and I cant pin point it
nerd.gif

Sick. But something is missing.. not quite sure what but something is a little bit off and I cant pin point it
nerd.gif
Probably the grey accents... I am not sure where to place them though. Probably a silver/grey lining around the swoosh

or a grey swoosh with pink accents

Last edited:
Probably the grey accents... I am not sure where to place them though. Probably a silver/grey lining around the swoosh

or a grey swoosh with pink accents
Its weird because when it was just the mint sole, it was awesome. And when the pink swoosh was added I expected to like them even more, but now something doesnt feel right lol. maybe it is the grey accents. Or maybe the black cheeta print on the swoosh? still not sure. I hope these choices are on NikeID though.

Its weird because when it was just the mint sole, it was awesome. And when the pink swoosh was added I expected to like them even more, but now something doesnt feel right lol. maybe it is the grey accents. Or maybe the black cheeta print on the swoosh? still not sure. I hope these choices are on NikeID though.
Exactly! Probably why NIke used cheetah print on the FB's to neutralize the pink. I'll play with some more options this evening.

Back
Top Bottom